one.

YOUTUBE
⋆。゚★ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"hey guys! it's kiki and i'm here with my friends," kiyana starts off as she looks into the camera. everyone in the car greets the camera saying hello. "alright chat, introduce yourselves!"

"i'm imani," the girl in the front seat says shyly.

"weston but yall can call me wes," said the boy with the dreads sitting behind imani, putting a thumb up.

"and im lucy!" exclaimed the brunette girl who sat next to wes behind the driver's seat.

"see now yall could've did better than that, but anyways—" kiyana begins, but wes cuts her off.

"see what we not gonna do is be a perfectionist on this damn youtube. BE YOURSELF!" wes clapped his hands sassily. he had a habit of doing that in a joking manner.

kiyana turned to look in the back, proceeded to stare at wes up and down, before turning back to the camera and blinked rapidly.

"hasn't even been 20 seconds and i'm already being yelled at."

"can we get some food? we're being held hostage, so you might as well get us something to eat," lucy told her.

"i swear y'all some big backs for real. what do y'all want?" kiyana rubbed her temple with her fingers. "and do not, i repeat, DO NOT ask me for ice cream."

"wingstop!" the three said in unison.

"y'all know me so well," kiyana drove out of her parking spot and smiled.

CUT.

"alright my lovely people, now that everyone has been fed and watered, today we are going to be reacting to edits in my favorites and my friends are either gonna give me praise or slap me in the face," kiyana smiled sarcastically as she opened her phone.

"i already know im gonna slap you if i see an edit of an animated character that's not a prince," imani took a sip of her soda and shook her head as she watched her best friend scroll.

"if we run into a prince naveen edit, send it to me," lucy moved up to the edge to see over kiyana's shoulder.

"i got you, cici." kiyana scrolled more until she got into the first edit she wanted to show. "okay, i got it."

she tapped on the screen to play it and craned her arm to show her friends.

it was an edit of bella swan.

"okayyy," imani approved. "vampire bella was so fine in the last two movies."

"right?!" kiyana beamed.

"nah, cause if i was edward, that bed would get broken more and more until there were wood chips," wes said with no hesitation.

everyone turned their head to wes so fast.

"AYOOOO—"

CUT.

"okay, next one!" lucy said. "i think we might just have to tape wes' mouth."

wes sucked his teeth and sighed.

kiyana showed them another one. this time it was prince ben from descendants.

"AHHH!" lucy and imani screamed.

"my man, my man, my mannnn!" kiyana stuck her tongue out playfully.

"i'm in a car full of delusional people," wes groaned.

CUT.

"KIYANA MARIE EMBRY I KNOW THAT IS NOT SPORTICUS FROM LAZY TOWN!" wes yelled from the backseat.

everyone sat in shock with wide eyes as kiyana flew back in her seat and cackled.

"but listen to me! guys he could teach me how to—"

"NO!" the three yelled out.

"next thing you know, she gon show us baileywick from sofia the first," imani squinted at the camera.

with imani's comment, everyone in the car bursted out into laughter.

as soon as it died down, kiyana spoke again, "how do you know i don't?"

"KIYANA—"

CUT.

after that incident, kiki continued to show more edits.

"BILLIE MY WIFE!!"

...

"i know damn well that's not Kristoff from Frozen..."

...

"agent from AMP lowkey kinda fine y'all."

CUT.

"alright chat, we are on the last edit. i saved it for last because my friends know good and well how much i love this man— alright let me not expose myself—" kiyana explained to the camera before looking at her friends.

"girl, cut the yap and show us the edit," wes butt in, wanting kiyana to let them react already.

kiyana rolled her eyes and showed them the phone.

it was chris sturniolo.

as her she and her friends watched the edit, she couldn't help but giggle while covering her mouth.

"oh..." imani trailed off. "he's not bad..."

"not bad? girl, that is chris sturniolo aka 2/2 of nick's clones," lucy said to imani. "but matt though, he's just—" she let out a growl.

"anyways, chat that is one fine ass man, i'm telling you," kiyana continued to laugh as she looked into the camera. "and if he sees this video i'll be scarred for life and y'all will never hear from me again."

"well, you guys heard it here first; kiyana wants her pasta and lobster," imani commented.

weston began to shake his head, "but does he like you, ki? let me ask you that. as in your kind?"

kiyana's jaw dropped as she looked in the backseat.

"my kind!? do i gotta pull up the picture from the let's trip tour or what?" kiyana asked. she quickly went to the sturniolo's instagram to find the picture she was looking for. when she found the photo, she immediately showed wes.

chris held up a "BLACK GIRLS 4 CHRIS" sign as he smiled happily.

"alright," wes put his hand up to gesture at kiyana to put her phone away.

"okay guys! that was today's video and i had fun with my peasant friends—"

"my guy, i know damn well you ain't just call us your peasants," imani leaned back in her seat to look at kiyana with raised eyebrows.

"sure enough did. now we conclude this video. roll the credits!"

kiyana is literally me with those edits in her favorites 😭🙏🏽

i hope the first chapter was good enough for you guys. trust, i'm about to be on spring break this weekend so maybe this week i'll be able to write some more!!