hitched

Two days flew just like hours . it was their wedding day. Everything was going well. Preeta couldn't believe she's getting married . she always dreamt of getting married but never thought it would be this soon and also she falling for her man. Karan was all tensed he didn't know how he was going to tell her that he wanted divorce on the day they got together. He didn't want to break her heart but didn't have any other option too. Everything happened just like a dream he was sitting in the mandap completing rituals .

Preeta was called down . she came there all shy looking angelic in her red lehenga.she looked up seeing her to be husband looking all handsome . she just couldn't take her eyes off.But he never looked up and saw her. She felt sad but blew it off thinking he must be nervous.

Saira her bestie who always stood with preeta came up to her

Saira : sachme yaar preeta ladka tho masth hai.

Preeta : kaha tha na maine . thu hi engagement miss kardi jiske liye mai abhi bhi naraz hu.

Saira : sorry baba patha hai na last moment mai city jana pada nahi tho mai teri life ki ithni important din kabhi miss nahi karthi.

Preeta : ha ha thik hai.

Saira : par preeta hai karan ithna udaas kyu lag raha hai . sab sahi hai na.

Preeta : ha sab tho sahi thu jyada math soch.

Saira : hmm . par hai jaldbazi mai huyi hai tho thu sure hai na.

Preeta : tuje patha hai na thu mandap pe hai sawal puch rahi hai.pagal ladki.waise sab kuch thik hai .papa ne rishtha dekha hai aur iski anko mai achai dikthi hai.

Saira (confused ) : hmm.

They performed all rituals and stood for varmala . that was the first time he looked up . his breath got stuck.they had a eyelock . he could see pure innocence and love in her eyes . they exchanged garlands . pheras started .with each round his guilt increased.And she accepted to keep him happy no matter what .

Panditji : vivah sampan hua

Rakhi : sab bahut hi ache se hogaya.rab ka shukar hai

They came forward and took everyone's blessings.it was the time for preeta to leave.she was sobbing like a child.

Preeta : pappa mai apke bina kya karungi . muje nahi jana kahi pe bhi.

Raghu : aise nahi kehte beta mai bhi apne princess ko bahut miss karunga.(crying) tere bina tho hai ghar pura suna lagega.(he looked towards karan ) beta please preeta ka dyan rakna wo bachi jaisi hai .thoda pareshan karegi par dil ki saaf ladki hai .(Karan blinks his eyes)

Mahesh : apko chintha karne ki koi zarurath nahi hai wo humari ghar ki beti jyada aur bahu kam hai.

Sarla : hume yakeen hai aap usse kush rakenge ( crying hugs her daughter)

Rakhi : app dekthe jayiye sarlaji agli baar wo hume chodke iss ghar me ane ke liye royegi.(smiles)

Srishti comes and hugs her crying like her heart is being taken away from her.

Srishti : Di apke bina mai kya karungi .muje sathyega kon , advice kon dega , meri sar pe marke jalli kon bulayega . dii I will miss you.jiju di ko kush rakna wo dikthi nahi hai par sensitive hai.

Preeta : chup kar ja jalli mai teri piche kabhi nahi chodne wali .aise koi rote hai kya pagli muje bhi ruladiya ...

Everyone got emotional seeing them .karan's eyes got wet . His heart was getting heavy with the pain he was about to give her.she was so precious...after bidding goodbye she sat in the car next to karan looking at their family as the car moved forward making them disappear . she sat straight with her eyes red.karan took out a tissue and gave it to her.she took it silently and wiped her tears.

Karan : chintha math karna tume jab bhi unhe dekne ka maan karega I will bring you here.

Preeta : sach

Karan : haa bilkul .aab rona band karo thum achi nahi dikthi.

Preeta : kya mai tho har taraf se cute dikthi hu * huff *

Karan : thum self obsessed nahi ho

Preeta : nahi . hai tho sach hai par aap bhi kam nahi ho don't worry aap mere liye bilkul perfect ho.

Karan ( whisper ) : shayad nahi

Preeta : kuch kaha kya

Karan : nahi ..wo tumari gaal pe kuch laga hai

Preeta : kaha yaha

She was touching her whole face finding the thing on her face looking extremely cute. He chuckled looking at her.

Karan ( came forward ) : may I ??

Preeta nods he came forward and touched her cheek to remove the dirt on her face.she felt butterflies and shy . she couldn't look at him . his eyes were driving her crazy . she just looked on other side not wanting to get embarrassed . he just removed and moved back.she just exhales her breath that she was holding from long time.she lookes outside window smiling.

Driver : ghar agaya .

Karan : preeta chalthe hai .

Rakhi was already waiting with the thali .

They did all the rituals and welcomed her with warming smile.the marriage was really like a passing light which happened just in seconds for everyone . preeta was waiting in room and was moving towards room all ready to break her heart.

************************************

Hola gyus💞💞

How was your weekend ..mine was preety much busy anyway how is the story going plsssss let me know..

Precap : truth out

Good health to all the readers 💟

Until next update byeee✨✨✨

😍😍LOTS OF LOVE😍😍