Introduction

Name: Yn Ln
Alias: Yn Kocho
Age: 21

(As Yn Ln)

She is just a college student who is about to graduate soon.

Relationship:
°Sibling (Decrease)
°Parents (Decrease)
°Friends (Alive)

All about Yn:

°She is an athlete
°She loves singing and Dancing
°Favorite Class: Art Class/Music Class

(As Yn Kocho)

Characteristics:

Race:
Human

Gender:
Female

Age:
18

Height
5'4 (Y'all know why I add some heights 👽✌️)

Appearance:

° Of course she look like Shinobu 🙃

Personality:

°Outside personality is the same like Shinobu
°Inside personality(Her thoughts) is her original personality

Fighting Style:

Master Swordswoman

Combat Style:
Insect Breathing

Insect Breathing Forms:

Butterfly Dance: Caprice - The user leaps into the air and charges towards the opponent and stings them multiple times with their blade to inject poison.

Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter - The user dashes at their target at blinding speeds and uses the momentum of their speed to then strengthen a single thrust into their opponent and inject poison into them.

Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon - A six strike attack with which the user aims to strike and inject their target with multiple doses of poison at the target's weak spots (such as the neck, heart, torso, etc.) in order to kill them with a large dose of poison.

Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zig-Zag - An attack with which the user uses their full speed to run a zigzag pattern that confuses their opponent in order to create an opening for them to directly stab their opponent's neck and inject poison to kill them, with the stab's force and power being further enhanced by the momentum of their speed.

Butterfly Dance: Caprice, Illusory Light - The user lunges at their opponent before unleashing a barrage of straight short thrusts with their sword, ended with one powerful thrust that launches their opponent away and onto their back. The user then leaps into the air while transforming into a gigantic butterfly of light, before diving from it and stabbing their blade straight through their opponent and into the ground, cracking the surrounding terrain and creating a massive crater in its wake.

Rising Thrust - From a crouching position, the user rises up and thrusts upward in a curving motion as they use their momentum to launch both themselves and their opponent into the air.

Abilities:

° Enhanced Agility

° Enhanced Strength

° Immense Speed & Reflexes

° Immense Stamina and Endurance

° Keen Intellect

° Medical Expertise

° Poisonous Physiology