NO MERCY

(Yn PoV)

"Are we not gonna start yet?~" I yawned.

'How boring." I thought.

I glanced at the teachers and smirked.

"Leonia.."

"Hm?"

"Look at them.. They want to say something.."

"N-nia... It's us! your teachers!"

"Your safe! We were so worried!"

Hearing this makes me laugh out loud.

"PFFT... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~"

"You? The one who abused her? Worried? Don't make me laugh"

"Leo~ Look at them! They're such a good comedian! Should we hire them?"

"Of course.. We should take them"

Gosh I'm so evil today...

This is fun.

I can finally try those methods for real..

"L-Leonia!"

"I-it's me! Your dean!. I remember the first day when you came to the orphanage. It was a very hot summer! You were so small, like a little mouse. I'm the one who gave you your nam—"

"Mister"

"This guest have been looking for you." Philio said. "As your dad, it's my duty to entertain them so you should meet them before I help them get adjusted"

"Why?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to spare even one of them."

"Why should I forgive them?" Leonia said. "Crazy bastards spouting nonsense"

"Happy torture time!" Me and Leonia said at the same time.

Leonia takes off her shoes and Pointed it at them.

"This teacher pinched my forearms everyday" She pointed at the woman.

"And that man bragged about whipping the kids with leather belt!" I pointed at the man.

"And this teacher used the orphanage funds to have an affair" She  said.

"You should've live your life better" I trailed her.

"That's right" She agreed. " Oh... The dean I have sooo ma~ny memories in particular. Why did you abused us so much? You and teachers should have protected us. Why'd you live like that? Hm? Why did you do it?"

"And I came to the orphanage at fall season, Not summer. Atleast remember the date"

Leonia takes out a music box.