02

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗

༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛September 16, 2005

September 16, 2005

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I walked up to the door and looked around, how was I supposed get inside?

I looked at the door again and raised my hand and tapped on the door.

" Um hello" I yelled trying to get someone's attention inside.

I hear rustling and movement inside until the door finally opens. A man looks at me.

"Hi can I help you?" He asked, "Yes I'm looking for Bella swan I was wondering if I could talk to her" I said with a smile.

"Oh Um I guess come in" he said opening the door wider and letting me in.

"Um she's upstairs in her room it's the second door on the left and um she's kinda down right now so beware of that" he explains with a frown.

I smile and look at him, "That's okay I'm here to make her happy" i said, "Oh are you a friend of hers?" He asked.

"Yeah something like that, I'm Darya Villa" i said raising my hand for him to shake. He shakes it and nods. "I'm Charlie swan,"

I nodded and smiled again as I walk up to the stairs and looking for the second door on the left.

I found it and I tapped the door like I did the first time.

"Go away please Charlie I don't want to talk about it" I hear a soft voice. It made me frown, she sounded hurt, sad.

I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me. Bella turns around and looks at me before getting up confused.

She really was pretty, "who are you?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I smiled again.

"Hi I'm Darya Villa I'm here for you" i said walking to the bed, "what do you mean" she said looking around worried, that made me frown.

"I'm not here to hurt you I promise I was sent by Edward and Carlisle" I said as I sat across from her.

Her eyes widen, "you know where they are, are they here?" She rushed her words out, "Woah calm down Bella yes I was with them but they left I don't know where they went though" I explained.

It was the truth, somehow Edward knew I would probably tell Bella if she really convinced me to so him and Carlisle didn't tell me where they were heading after they dropped me off here.

Bella frowned as she sat back down. "Oh so then why did they leave you here?" She asked quietly, "I was sent here to protect you, I heard a few things and now I'm here" I explained with a smile. Bella gave me a very small smile but sadly it went away.