Chapter one

"Cordelia! Come here now." Wow I don't have a minute to spare I think to myself as I walk down to hallway "hi mum" I say as my phone dings I look down at the Lock Screen and above the pic of me and a dolphin I see a text from my BFF saying that I'm needed at work. I apologise to mum as I jog back up the hallway and into my room we're I get into my work clothes and grab my bag and stuff my phone into it. Then I run to the door we're I put my shoes on and hurry out of the door and to my car. After the ten minute drive to the sea rescue is over I parked the car and hopped out, then Lila comes running out of the office "Cordelia" she cries "Stormy is gone. the fence is broken and she's gone" Lila starts to cry more "and to make it worse I was the last person to check on her I'm going to be fired" she sobbed. ok that was bad but I had to be strong for her "ok" I said out loud " let's check the security cameras if someone was out there the cameras will have recorded it" I walk into the office and down the staff only hallway  to the security room I walk in, sign in to the computer and press the camera app then I watch the hour since I left work I skipped though the different cameras to the ones that were placed above dolphin part of the rescue and "bingo" I cried zooming in on the camera so that the person underwater was clearly visible "I didn't go under the water" Lila said "so that can't be me" she smiled. I rush to the owners office and knock on the door "come in" a voice said I opened the door and walked in "hi mr peters" I said "I need to talk to you...