TGOH

^_^

The Garden of Hearts[ l u v l y r s ]

[ l u v l y r s ]

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

There was a young lady who really loved planting flowers. She was the kind and diligent daughter of Martha Hernandez. The only person with her at home is her mother; her father died when she was 8 years old. Selling flowers in town has become their source of income. Their house is a bit far from the city, so every time she delivers the flowers, she rides her bicycle, which her father gave her as a gift before he died.

Hera is a very brave woman, in fact she seems to be different from everyone else, she is the one who chops their firewood because her mother is no longer capable of heavy work, she is the one who cooks and fetches water, she helps with the house chores and selling flowers. Hera is happy and contented with her life apart from being able to eat three times a day, she knows that someone still loves her. But despite this, problems and sorrows cannot be avoided. Because their house is far away and their neighbors are few, she has no friends besides that, Hera stopped her studies because she preferred to help her mother to work.

One day because Hera was done with the chores and work at home, Hera decided to go to the place she discovered when she was just a child. It was five o'clock in the afternoon, so the sunset was definitely beautiful. Hera discovers the big tree on top of the mountain where when you climb you can see the whole town.

When Hera reached the tree, she saw a man sitting in the tree, she begged him to come down but he didn't listen to her.

Hera was very annoyed, and after a few minutes the man came down. The man is tall and has smooth, white skin, and his hair is black.

Hera didn't know that he was the son of the mayor in their town, his name is Dyn Kavish Buenaventura, the only child of Dena and Mayor Kiel. But for Hera, he is a very arrogant man.

"get out of here!" Hera said. But the man didn't want to leave.

Hera was so annoyed, she pick up her bicycle and was about to leave.

"Hera!"

"Hera Hernandez!" the man shouted.

Hera looks so done when she looked at him. "You left this!" Dyn throw the book to Hera but she still manage to catch it. It is the book that Hera left on the tree yesterday.

After that Hera said nothing more and left completely. She didn't witness the beautiful sunset because of what happened. After she returned home, she went up to her room to take a shower.

It was 7 in the night, while Hera was combing her hair, she noticed the book she had left earlier, she took it and opened it, the butterfly hair clip that she used as a bookmark in the book was missing, and she thought the man taken it. Her name was written on the front of the book, that's why maybe the man knew her name earlier because he saw it. Hera opened the book and looked for the page where she stopped reading. But one page caught his attention.