{ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀʟᴏᴜᴅ? }

REQUEST BY : @LilMissCunningham (Me)

WARNINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER >
(PASSINATE KISSING)

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴ.

******

𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃? - Eddie is 18, Chrissy is 17.

CHRISSY POV ~

I un-knot the tangles in my pompom, finding it calming to pull apart the oranges and greens. My thoughts are clouding my mind, throwing bad memories at me. Like my mom trying to starve me. I know she only means well, trying to make we have the right weight or whatever, but it doesn't seem that caring to make to do all that to fit in. 

I tie the laces on my sneakers and brush my short green and white skirt briefly. The show is going to start very soon, so I grab my green scrunchy and reach up to tie my strawberry blonde hair into a high pony. 

I peer out of the curtain, scanning the audience. Who am I even looking for? Jason? I don't know, but I feel a pang of guilt when I realise no one I recognise in the crowd.

I sigh, leaning against the doorframe and waiting to be called onto the 'stage'.

Suddenly, I feel something cold on my bare shoulders. I let out a small shriek and whip around, my eyes widening as I see who it is.

"Oh my god Eddie." I press my hand to my heart. "You scared me."

"Sorry." He smiles.

We are left in silence for a few seconds. 

"Why are you here?" I whisper. "I'm going on any second."

"I wanted to watch your show without everyone thinking 'Eddie The Freak Munson' likes Cheerleading." He remarks, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

I feel blood rush to my cheeks. "I'm sure they won't care." I smile, my eyes locking with his. 

"Maybe your... boyfriend will." He takes his hand away, and only then do I catch my heart thumping. I shake my head, trying to ignore the what seems like jealousy on his face. Somewhat guilt washes over me.

Why would he be jealous? I tell myself. 

"Uhm... Jason won't really care." I twirl a strand of my hair, my eyes skimming his face curiously until suddenly, I hear the part of the music before I'm meant to come on. "I gotta go." I give him a small smile.

"Wait! Chrissy." He grabs my wrist as I start running towards the wing.

"Hm?" I turn around, trying to ignore how close he is to me. 

"I just... uhm-" I gazes into my eyes, making my stomach flip. He inhales, as if to gain confidence, then tugs my wrist and pulls me onto him, his lips pressing to mine.

I feel a sort of electric shot shoot down my spine, and I drop my pompoms, my arms finding their way around his neck. I try not to completely overdo it, but I know I never felt like this when I kissed Jason. But this feels good. Really good.

I feel goosebumps rising on my arms and legs, but I continue to kiss him back while he half-lifts me up and pushes me against the wall. I grab the hem of his 'Hellfire club' T-shirt to pull myself harder. 

A few minutes later, I pull away panting. Eddie's eyes lock with mine and we both burst into giggles.

"Wow, Cunningham." He grins, crouching down to pick up my pompoms. "You're good."

I feel a blush shoot to my face. "Yeah... uhm... so are you."

"Does that mean you're... cheating on Jason the Jerk? Is that even aloud?" He passes me the props.

"Of course it is." I take them, then I realise:

Pompoms. Cheerleading. I'm at a show. I tear my eyes from Eddie and peer through the curtain. No one is there, just the janitor.

I look back at him, silent. "I need to go and tell Jason that me and him aren't working out." I sigh. "But you swear not to tell anyone about this, right?"

"I swear."