2

"Ready?" Jake asks, looking at willow as her hands become shaky, "yeah, let's go" Willow says ignoring her fears. They walk up to the house and knock on the door to be greeted by a blonde boy with bright blue eyes, they soon recognise him as Sam, "Hey Jake, Willow." Sam says with a smile on his face and opens the door wider.

They take all there luggage in and Sam shows them to their rooms. Jakes room is across from Aaron's and Willows in across from Sam and colby's. It's about 7PM and Willow is exhausted from the flight, she decides to go to bed earlier. She's almost asleep until she hears someone come into her room. She gets up to see who it is. "Hey, you okay?" Jake asks as he walks into the room, "yeah, just really tiered." Willow says, "oh okay well I'm going out with Sam to get some food. Do you want anything?" He asks. "Yeah can I get some fries?" She asks. "Sure. Well be back in an hour." Jake says as he leaves.

Willow decides on getting up and walks down stairs. She walks down to see two guys sitting in the living room. She walks closer to the living room. "Hey" she says as she stands in the door way. "Oh Hey, You must be willow?" One guy with a baby face and black hair with a man bun says. "Yeah" willow says. "Hey I'm Corey and this is Aaron." He says with a smile. The other guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes smiles and says hi. They ask willow if she wants to sit and she agrees and watch something random that's on TV.

It's about an hour later. Jake and Sam come back and bring food into the kitchen. Aaron and Corey get up and walk to the kitchen and Willow follows behind them. They get into the kitchen. They all sit down and everyone gets to know Jake and Willow a lot more. "Hey guys" a deeper voice says and they hear a door shut. A darker haired and blue eyed boy walks into the kitchen. His eyes fall onto Willow. "Colby?" Willow says as a smile grows on her face. Colbys face brightens up as he runs to her and hugs her. Aaron and Corey look at them in confusion. "Oh My god I missed you." Colby says. "So did I!" Willow says. "So how do you know each other?" Corey asks. "When Jake and sam and Colby did vine I became friends with sam and Colby through Jake." Willow explains. "Ohh" corey and Aaron share.

Colby and Willow smile at eachother. They've always been closer. Willow doesn't know why she just thinks Colby understands her on a level that no one else does.

They all sit down in the living room, willows feeling a lot more confident now that every one knows eachother and there are some familiar faces. They decide on watching the Last of us. Before they start playing the movie Devyn and Corey go into the kitchen to make snacks. While the snacks are being made I try and see who Jakes talking to. He seems occupied talking to Aaron. "So what have you been up to in Kansas while I was away?" She hears a voice behind her. "Oh, nothing much. I explored a few abandoned buildings for my vlogs. But apart from that nothing else, how's LA been treating you?" She asks, "LA has been treating me great been keeping me very busy. I mean I've met alot more influencers and my platform has grown so much. I see that you've stole my clout ideas with abandoned buildings." He says with a laugh. "Yeah I mean who else would I copy from." She says. "You do any other kind of videos?" He asks. "Yeah I mean I do daily vlogs, and a few make up and get ready with me videos but I mean it's all random." She says. "Oh cool." He says. Corey and Devyn walk back into the living room with bowls of chips and popcorn. With loads of soda and white claw. Willow watches as Colby cracks open a white claw. "You want one?" He asks. "Um no thanks I'll take soda." She says grabbing a doctor pepper. They all sit down again and start watching the movie.

Willow was pretty tiered from the flight so she only got half an hour into the movie before she drifted asleep on colbys shoulder.

The movie ends and Colby looks at willow who's peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. It's getting later at night so Corey and Devyn go out for dinner and Sam and Kat go into there room. Aaron and jake go stream together in Aaron's room for the first time. Colby and willow stay in the living room, after a while Colby also falls asleep resting his head on hers.

It's morning and Willow wakes up to a weight on her head. She looks up and sees Colby. She doesn't want to move to wake him. "Morning" colby says lifting his head off hers. "Sorry did I wake you?" Willow says feeling guilt cover her body. "No don't worry I woke up earlier." He says with a smile as he get up and walks to the kitchen. "What time is it?" He asks in his morning voice. 'I missed that' willow says to herself, She picks up her phone to look at the time. "12:30" she says putting her almost dead phone onto the couch again. Colby thanks her and walks upstairs with his cereal.

Willow goes into the kitchen and gets herself something to eat. She drinks some water and walks up stairs. She walks into Jakes room and sees him laying on his bed. "Heyy"
She says walking in and putting her drink down. "Hey" he reply's not looking away from his phone. "What you doing today." She asks jumping onto his bed. "I'm away to see Tara" he reply's laying his phone on his stomach. "TARA!" Willow says with excitement. "She isnt coming here." Jake says rolling his eyes. "Ew, why is she even going out with you we all know she loves me more." Willow says with a laugh, Jake cracks a little smile. "What you going to do today?" Jake says. "I think I might go to the mall and get new clothes." She says deep in thought. "More clothes?!" Jake says. "Yeah" she reply's rolling her eyes again. "Can you take ikr of the boys with you. I don't want you to get kidnapped." He says getting off his bed. "Really Jake?" Willow asks sitting up. "Yes I don't want you to go missing the first actual day your here." He says picking an outfit. "Okay then. You should wear your striped top." She says as she leaves the room. "Love you, byee" Jake says closing his door. "Love you too" willow says quietly walking towards sams room.

———————————————————

Part 2 of the story!
Today I seen a sea turtle (a wild one) crazy stuff
Anyway I don't know when im going to post part three depends when it's done, I go back to school tomorrow ☹️😪 anyway enojoy, love you all 🖤