Secret Outings

[It's me. HI! I did it. I really did it, or well... I tried.]

[Hello again, I just got back to check for updates when I freaking saw the mistakes. I edited it just fine before publishing however, it seems that my laptop was playing games on me. This is the edited version, and hopefully without mistakes this time. ]
.

.

.

It occurs often, really. It's just that noticeable. People of the palace often saw him leaving but had no idea where. Not even his close dark elf aides know where exactly he's going. Not even Tasha knows, but at least she was given an idea of whom he's meeting with but never where. They just know that he leaves the palace alone through teleportation magic and comes back just before an important meeting the next day. Bathed and ready to change into his more professional clothes from his casual ones,

He never gives an exact answer when asked, either. He always redirects the questions and looks for his schedule, which he clearly knows. In the end, he tells the others that he's safe, and that ended the others' persistence in pushing for more information. Here he is again, ready to leave when Tasha sees him.

"I'm leaving for a while, Aunt Tasha. See you later."
With a wave, he vanishes into the light.

~ - ~

"You know, this is getting more frequent."
A voice called out to him as he arrived.

"What? Do you want to stop?" Alberu retorted.

"Hm. No," the voice answers as arms wrap around his waist. "Do you?" was whispered in his ear.

Turning around, Alberu answers his question, "No," wrapping his own arms around the tall, thin male's waist. Bringing the figure closer than he already is and kissing the other's lips lightly.

"I thought so," the other male quipped, leaning in for another peck.

There, the two lovers stood, wrapped in each other's arms. After a few moments of them looking into each other's eyes, they separated until only their hands were touching.

"Shall we?" Alberu gestured towards the villa's patio. It was their go-to area for their escape.The two walked together in silence, their hands still intertwined. They were greeted with a beautiful view as always. The blue sea crashing into the shores, and green forestry on the other side.

The wind blew fresh air, and the sound of nature was heard aside from their breathing. Along with a few nearby birds and the waves of the sea.

Because they met up earlier than usual, they were able to catch the perfect timing just as the sun sets. The lovers sat on the large loveseat sofa facing the ocean, watching the peaceful sunset.

Alberu sat himself down first and got into a more comfortable position before pulling Cale in between his legs. Cale sat in his usual position, relaxing next to Alberu, as the other reached for a blanket and put it on top of Cale and himself.

"Haaa" Cale sighs.

"Hm?"  Alberu hummed.

"So peaceful."
"Finally have your slacker life, huh?"
"I told you I'd be a slacker."

'Yeah. A slacker that still does paperwork and attends meetings when his brother asks.' Alberu quietly thinks to himself as he prepares to say another,

"Yeah. And I kept my word in giving you what you wanted, didn't I?"
"You better. You promised me my slacker life, Hyung-nim."
"Alberu"
"Hm?"
"Call me Alberu. I want to hear you say my name, Cale."
"Yes Alberu."
"Thank you, Cale."
"Hmm"