71

When eating, Qin Yucheng always felt that something was wrong.

He turned his head to look at the people sitting on the left and right, and finally knew what was wrong.

The dining table at home is rectangular, but because the first seats at both ends seem too far away, and it is not convenient to pick up vegetables, there are no people sitting there.

Qin Yucheng looked at Liu Gaoming on his left, and then at the male star on his right.

Then he looked up at the big brother opposite and Mu Mu and Chen Li on the left and right sides of the big brother.

Mr. Qin thought that the seating arrangement was wrong.

He should switch with Mu Mu, let the three little idiots dance around, hurt each other, and refine Gu together.

Thinking so, Qin Yucheng raised his eyes to look at his precious object.

Unexpectedly, when the eyes met, Mu Mu stared back fiercely.

It looked like a cat that was pressing down on the plane and screaming at people and baring its teeth.

Super fierce, but cowardly.

Qin Yucheng: "?"

Did he do something wrong?

Qin Yucheng was thinking while removing the crab.

Mu Mu usually doesn't stare at people.

Thinking about it, Qin Yucheng glanced around, and when he finally saw some clothes spread out on the sofa, he froze for a moment.

Qin Yucheng: "..."

OK, case solved.

Qin Yucheng turned to look at Mu Ze.

In the whole family, the only person who can move those shopping bags is Mu Ze, after all, those clothes are bought for him.

The clothes are spread out like this, Mu Ze must have found something he bought.

Qin Yucheng stared at his eldest brother silently.

...Could this person show Mu Mu what he bought?

The eldest brother raised his eyes, stared at him for two seconds, then looked away lightly, and even turned his head arrogantly to look at Mu Mu who was sitting on his left.

Mu Mu disassembled all the crab legs, and put the crab meat into the saucer at Mu Ze's hand.

Mu Mu himself doesn’t like to eat crabs, but his mother loves them. Every year when the season comes, Mu Mu always eats a few times. Mu Mu has been proficient in using eight pieces of crab since he was a child. He is in charge of removing the crabs, and his mother is in charge of eating them.

Qin Yucheng watched as Mu Mu quickly dismantled the crab, and gave all the crab roe and meat to his brother.

"Eat while it's hot." Mu Mu said as he took off his gloves.

Qin Yucheng was expressionless.

Something is wrong.

Shouldn't this be my treatment?

Qin Yucheng pursed his lips as he watched his eldest brother eating the crab that Mu Mu had unpacked gracefully.

Mu Ze finished eating the crab that Mu Mu opened for him, and picked up the eight pieces of crab that were put aside and the crab that belonged to Mu Mu.

Mu Ze doesn’t need to disassemble the crabs at home. Usually, the aunt dismantles them and arranges them neatly before serving.

The only thing he needs to do to eat is to pick up the chopsticks and chew.