Yandere karl (its finished btw)

Taitle, a once prosperous city has gotten down on its luck. Ever since the tournament started, it's been overturned by fighters. Me being one of them. I had allways enjoyed fighting to a certain extent.  And  of course. I wanted that wish more than anything else. I did anything to get it. a couple of names got infamous in the work of fighting. Chimbley.. mizuno.. not necerceraly beacuse of how they fought, but beacuse of who they fought. They fought a young man named Karl. He had long blond hair and a scar across his face, he was unique looking, and admiringly handsome. Unluckily for me, I had the displeasure of meeting this man, yet luckily for me, he did not fight me. Which was indeed.. odd. He showed no mercy to people, and often fought people that had helped him. Like poor chimbley, he got kicked off to someplace... maybe he's dead. I haven't seen him ever since. No, Karl met me me in a small alleyway in the west side of the city. I bumped into him, quite literatly. I ran into him, and frankly got quite startled when I had realized who I bumped into. But I will say, he was a lot cuter then the description that people gave me. He was quite handsome. I would even say that he was hot, (really fucking hot) I backed up a bit and got ready to fight. But still being a bit distracted by his looks, yet. I wasn't scared of him, I had won every fight I was in. I would soon realise i should've been.

And that's where we are now.
present time~~~~~~~

"what are you doing..?" He questioned.
"I'm assuming you want to fight."
"Well I don't. So out your weapon away."
I lowered my weapon, but still remaining alert.
He slowly walked over to me, closer then an ordinary stranger would. He rested his forearm on the walls of the allyway and leaned in closer then he allready was, which made my knees tremble a bit. "I wouldn't want to fight a pretty lady like you, What's your name?" Karl asked in seductive tone that made my face go a bit red. It seemed like he was trying to charm me. It took a couple seconds to answer "y/n." He nodded his head and spoke once more. "Y/n.." he smiled in beetween his Sentance. "My name is Karl." "I know." I replied confidently.
He seemed a bit startled and trembled a bit, before going back to his casual deminer. "am I really that infamous in the tournament?" "Yes. Yes you are Karl." I replied. He giggled a bit before giving his own reply "I like the way you say my name! You should say it more.." he said deepening his voice towards the end of his Sentance. I became a bit less alert to his sudden comment, yet I stayed not saying a sound. "Hmmm... your going to the west of taitle.??"
"....yess..?"
"Well great! I'm going there too! We should travel together!" He said confidently. I blushed a bit. Why the hell would he wanna travel with me...?
A human??
Then i realized, with a partner the chances of me getting into the finals are much greater. The problem, is how I know I can trust him.
I thought about it a bit, and realized that I would just have to remain alert for the entire tournament. And it wouldn't matter in the long run, beacuse I'd have to kill him to win anyways, even if he was to hot to be killed. "...fine."
"Really?! After knowing my reputation! You must be really twisted then y/n" he said grinning and laughing. "The chances of me winning is higher with a partner. Thats all Karl." "Yeah yeah.. we'll, let's get going then." He said as he signaling me to follow him.

He was actually a good partner for a while. He would often fight for food and give it all to me. He never ate once though, I asked about it one day and he exposed that he was a living statue, and that he doesn't get hungry. Which was defenetly a surprise. He got jealous East it seemed. Which was odd. Whenever anyone would try to talk to me or help me he'd allways eyeball them with a slightly annoyed face. It was kinda funny seeing him get annoyed when anyone was talking to me. It was cute, and it made me feel nice actually. But One day his jealousy pushed him a bit.

We were walking through a small alleyway when I came across a tall white man that was wearing black clothes. Karl was off finding supplies, so it was just me and this boy, and his arm was.. ripped off..? "Are you ok?!" I questioned, "oh? Me ? oh! I'm fine !! I don't feel pain! I was just actually wondering if you could sew back on my arm." He said pulling out a thread and needle from his pocket. I stayed silent a bit, really fucking confused. "Oh! Im made of cloth by the way!" That explained things so much better. "Um.. ok sure..." I replied, "Thanks!" He exlaimed giving me the kit. Whatever, sewing his arm back on would let his guard down, then I'd be able to battle him. I swiftly sewed his arm, it was a crappy job, but it didn't matter in the long run. When I had finished he was ecstatic, he jumped up and down in happiness. I started to get up, about to strike, when he randomly pulled me in a for a hug while jumping up and down. Um.. ok? I was unphased and I started to pull out my weapon. When I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Y/n? Are you over here?" Karl said turning the corner to face us. Of course in his usual charming tone. I felt the clothes boys body tremble a bit when he saw karl. And the blondies face stayed unchanged from before, the only difference is that he looked a bit annoyed and unhinged. "Climber.. good old buddy.. what are you doing there with y/n?" Ah ? So Karl knows this guy? His names climber? Wierd ass name but ok. Climber took a bit to respond "thanking her.. she sewed back on my arm." Karl looked a bit more annoyed. "Alright." Karl calmly said before talking a couple steps foward. It stayed alckward for a little bit. Then Karl gave the hardest bitch-slap I had ever seen in my entire life. A bitch slap that sent climber flying, flying into a building. My jaw was on the floor, I knew Karl didn't like when I got attention from anyone else, but I had never seen this side of him. Although, it did make me feel super special, and even though it scared me a bit, it made me attracted to Karl 10x more. Karl flew over to climber this time bringing in his birdie, which had turned into a sword, and he had tried to stap him but climber retaliated. It kept going back and forth with them. But eventually, Karl cornered him.
I ran over to the pair, waiting for the climax in this battle. "Hehe, maybe next time you should think twice before hugging someone's partner!" Karl said "I-I didn't know dude!" Climber yelled. Karl giggled a bit "may your death come wicked painful and slow." Karl said while bringing out a lighter and the half-full can of hairspray we found in a pile. I basically felt climbers fear, and even though I was greatly entertained by this fight. we had allready beaten cloth guy, there was no need to kill him. Karl lit the flame and was about to shoot it with hairspray. "Karl, that's enough" I exclaimed to Karl. "Hm? Oh ok!" Karl said dropping his lighter and hand spray to go to me instead "sorry you had to see me threaten your friend like that! I hope it wasn't too scaring!" Karl reassured me, I knew he wasn't really sorry, but i wasnt scared so who cares. I looked up and down Karl's dirty attire. And smiled a bit mischiviously. "Don't worry Karl, it was interesting" I said slyly, and I saw him get a bit nervous. "Come with me Karl." I said, moving away to yet another alleyway, close to climbers proximity. And I cornered Karl.
"What was all that about Karl?"
He got a bit more nervous
"All what?" He said pretending to be oblivious.
"What's all your jealousy about?
"Oh! Um.. don't worry about it:
I giggled a bit
"You don't want to lose me huh?" i teased
"Huh?! that's not it y/n." Karl said flustered
"Then what is it." I contridicted.
Karl stayed silent.
"Fine, that's it. Asshole." Karl exclaimed
I laughed.
"You like me?" I teased.
Karl stayed silent and kept the eye contact he had with me.
"Oh?" I said a bit flustered
"You've known me for 3 days Karl?"
"Can you blame me y/n? When I first met you I loved your alert deminer, and frankly I loved everything and anything about you."
He scanned my figure
"I really love everything about you"
I giggled
.
.
"Ok rizzler." I said blushing
Karl stayed silent AGAIN Before approaching me, and pinning me to the wall behind me.
holy shit.
Ok this was not somthing i was expecting.
I felt my knees get wobbly and my cheeks get powdered with pink. "Y/n." Karl said in a hard deminer. I gulped and replied "k-karl?".
"Tell the Truth y/n, do you want me back?" Karl said confidently, his voice meliodic like a sirens. Hypnotizing me, making me feel things I never did before.
"I-uh' no."I replied
"Your a bad liar"
I stayed quiet. Only for a bit.
"maybe" I said under my breath.
Karl smirked and eyed me once again.
"It would be nice if I got to see you in my sheets..." Karl said a bit more quietly then last time. He leaned his closely into my ears and whispered. "I want you and I just can't take it y/n, so give me a clear answer." HOLY SHIT. My breath got heavy and I started to sweat. Forget having wobbly knees. It felt like I would've fell any second. But I knew what he wanted from me, and I wanted it from him too. If I wanted to get it I had to suck up my pride. "I want you too. Not maybe want you." I said. Karl smiled "right now?" I nodded. Karl looked around. "Let's find an empty building, climber has heard enough from the previous chapters" Karl said as he picked me up bridal style. And he brought me to a small building on the top floor, where we were lucky to find a perfectly intact bed, where he sat me down. Whilst giving me a sweet and genuine kiss on my forehead.
Kisses on my forehead became
Kisses on my cheek.
Kisses on my cheeck became
kisses on my lips
Kisses on my lips became
Make out sessions.

He held my cheeks whilst I pulled him over on top of me, and started tugging on his shirt, signaling him to take it off. He did swiftly, off and efficient. I stayed looking at himself, then to his deep eyes. Maybe I did love this man. He came back to pin me down to the bed and felt my hips and stomach. "Want this off?" I said signaling to my shirt. Karl nodded in a state of desperation.
I took it my shirt to reaveal myself, my entire chest. I saw Karl's eyes project onto me, admiring my fetures.

"Fuck, your so perfect y/n" he cursed under his breath making me smile. "Can I take these off?" Karl said referring to my pants.
"Please" I replied
He smiled and carefully unbuttoned the jeans I had on and slowly took them off, carful not to make me feel uncomfortable in anyway. I saw his jeanss tighten up as he stared at my legs and hips.

He started to plant small kisses on my collarbone, making his way down slowly to my stomach and my hip, then to my inner thigh, making me let out small moans. He glanced up at me whilst putting his index finger under the strap of my underwear as if he was about to pull them off and asked, "may I?" Softly I nodded and he did so, with a faint smile on his face. He swiftly put my ankles over his shoulders and unzipped himself exposing his throbbing manhood, I blushed super hard before he positioned himself at my entrance. he gave me one more glance of approval, I nodded once again whilst awaiting hisself to be inside me. With no hesatation he slowly let himself inside me, making me let out a small yet intense moan. Karl's face got a bit more red then it was allready. "F-fuck y/n.." he grunted before he thrusted In me once more harder then before, making me let out a moan harder then the last.

He started going faster on me making me moan hard and loud, which only turned him on more.
His sweet smiles turned into sinister smirks as he pounded into me. As he was he grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head, so that he could see me clearly. I moaned his name over and over again, cursing it from time to time. "it's cute when you moan my name y/n~." He exclaimed. I gave a small smile of gratatude. It continued like this for a bit, him letting out small curses and grunts, and my moans filling up the room. I felt my moans get harder, and my walls getting tighter. It was like feeling an enormous wave of pleasure approaching. I was feeling my climax approaching. I looked up at Karl's eyes. "K-karl?" I said panting "yes y/n?~" he replied. "I'm gonna c-cum" I said with a short breath, after moaning so much that is. Karl gave a small twisted smile. "Cum for me y/n~ :" Karl exclaimed before pounding into me even harder. I felt my climax come even quicker than before. I moaned karls Name as I climaxed, he cumed on my Stomach and whimpered and grunted as he did.

He stayed hovering over me, with my wrists still above my head, being pinned down to the bed. He looked down at my eyes for a bit breathing heavily. He smirked a bit., "your so Fucking good y/n~" he complimented, I gave him a sweet smile. He leaned down closer to me and gave me aa sweet kiss. Before getting up and re-doing his pants, and retrieving mine, as we dressed we would often make eye contact. He even helped me button my shirt. We were fully clothed again, Karl came closer to me and placed me on his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. "Your so cute, has anyone told you that?" He said. "Not as cute as your smile, Karl." I replied. I felt him smile and his grip around me got tighter.
That was when I was met with an unfourtunate truth. Eventually I will have to fight my partner if we made it to the finals.

"Karl."
"Hmmm..??" I heared Karl hmmm
"We'll have to fight each other sooner or later in the tournament." I said in a saddened tone.
He stayed silent for a bit.
"If we make to the finals, we will. That's why I' was so happy to do this with you before then. but untill that happends, we can stay together right?" He reassured as he kissed my cheek.
"Thanks Karl." I replied

Maybe I won't kill him.