8

Days pass:

Tae stopped calling Kook 'KOOKIEE', because she felt that Kook doesn't like anyone calling him Kookie.

Kook noticed it and decided to ask her.

After the classes were done:

Kook and Tae were walking.

Tae started to ask something she began with "KOOK..."

Kook stopped there for 2 seconds.

Tae looked back worriedly when she felt the elder, not there beside her.

She asked worriedly "Kook is everything okay, Are you not feeling well? If yes, tell me I will go on my own and ask uncle to send someone for you or I will ask the driver to drop you at your house....huh..??"

She asked him continuously with breathing. She took a long breath when she completed her part and waited for Kook's reply.

Kook chuckled at her cuteness and her caring.

Tae was confused when he showed her a bunny smile.

"KOOK..." she called out again snapping him into reality.

Kook shook his thoughts and looked at Tae. That look gave Tae an eerie feeling.

"Taetae" he said in a calm voice.

"Yeah, kook is everything all right" she asked him again in a worried tone.

"Taaeee...." ignoring her questions, and whined like a cute baby boy trying to get attention from his loved one.
[But Tae has all her attention on him.]

Tae blushed so hard her cheeks became like a reddish tomato.

Tae just hummed and nodded with her head hung low toward the ground.

"Tae why are you calling me differently nowadays," Kook asked in a low voice.

"Kook what. I did not get you?" she asked in unclear thoughts.

'What did you just call me Tae?" he asked.

"Kook what..."

she paused and thought again he don't want her to call him 'KOOK' either.

"Sorry, Jungkook," she said with teary eyes.

"TAEETAEE.....?" the elder shouted a bit.

"Y-Yeah, Jungk-kook," she said.

"Tae I was asking you why you stopped calling like HOW you used to call me in the starting days...I mean till a few days back......?"

Tae realized what the elder is speaking about.

"Kook ...  Jungkook" she got interrupted by Kook saying "What....?"

"I thought you don't like me either calling you kookie so I decided not to call you so..." her voice became so low at the end of the sentence still audible to a kook.

"Taee....." he gave a pause till Tae's eyes met his.

"Did I tell you not to call me the so-called name  "kookie..?" in a sweet, gentle voice.

Tae shook her head as NO.

"Then what's the problem taetae...?" he bend down to Tae's height because she again hung her head down.

"Taehyungieee....." he called out.... wondering what is running in the younger's brain.

None of them spoke until a few minutes.

"butt.....😶" tae spoke and stopped.

"Little tigress I told it someone else but not you.......... right..."

Tae nodded her head.

"I did not get you, what did you say...?" he again whined like a baby asking for his parent's permission to go and play.

 "Yes..." she said and wondered what called him.

"yes, what...?" kook snapped out of Tae's thoughts.

"Yeah Kook...?" she said confusingly.

"I didn't get you again" the elder said still his height to tae's height, hands on his knees for support because he was bending like that for the last few minutes.

"yes kookie...😊" she said.

Kook smiled showing his bunny face and patted her head lightly saying "Yes honey twist😉".

Tae blushed and looked into Kook's eyes.

They both started to walk again.

"Tae you were asking something...?"

"Yeah........"

"What is it...?"

"Kookie" the younger spoke.

"yeah..? Is there anything bothering you?" he asked observing Tae's silence.

"No, kookie I forgot about it...?"

"About what...?" the elder asked.

"About the thing that I wanted to tell you kooookkkkk...😐😅" 

"I see🤣" The elder burst into laughter.

"What happened kookie..?"

"Nice, tell me once you remember it okay...?" kook said.

"Yeah, of course kookie" She gave a pause looked at Kook, and continued "If you don't listen I will eat you up" she said roaring like a little tigress.

Kook felt his heart skip a beat while looking at Tae's cuteness with whipped eyes

"You can't little tigress. I am way large bigger than you" showing her the height difference between them.

"Kookiiieeee.........." Tae pouted and whined.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got all my ears Tae, and always for you anytime" Kook said showing his bunny teeth out.

"yeah....." the younger said.

--------------

Author's POV:

They reached the gate after so long feeling like ages.....

--------------

The driver was waiting for Tae for the past few minutes.

As soon as Kook saw the driver he waved his hand.

Tae saw the direction he waved his hand to the person.

"Oh..." she said.

"yeah get into the car Tae," Kook said still with a teasing smile on his face.

"yeah kookie...... byieee"

"Have a good drive, careful" the elder said to Tae.

Tae nodded her head and waved.

Kook raised his hand and motioned the driver to leave.

Purple youuuu......💜💜

To be continued...........