Part 1

So, you've asked the questions right? Well time for the answers!

Nicolas Lallier

Question 1
"For Galeem: did you felt sympathy for dr. Golden, is so how come?"

Galeem: Well I needed someone to help me with my plan to become the entity I am now. I was quite surprised learning that the people who sued him and ruined his life were two of the fighters I had to put up with, who were Mario and Sonic. He needed someone to help him escape and I needed help to enact my plan. We shared a similar goal...to get back at them and their new friends. I already have two of the fighters on my side and an entire army with me. Dr. Golden is excellent at a right hand man.

Question 2
"For dr. Golden/dr. Goddard: did you met you tails before you had transferred your soul to the animatronic when you were still human, if so did you had feelings for her?"

Dr. Golden: I first met Toy Tails as a human in the mental hospital. She was my roommate when I first met her so that should answer your first question. As for the second question...how many "no" s do you want in order to understand?

Question 3
"And for both of you: what are you favourite food and drink?"

Galeem: For my favourite food I would settle for something sweet like cake. Maybe not shortcake because it would remind me of the survivor of my previous attack. That survivor being Kirby. As for my favourite drink I would favour water. As it's pure.

Dr. Golden: I'd pick eggs. It used to be chilli dogs and spaghetti, to be like the ones I idolised. But ever since they got me sued for using "intellectual properties" I turned down from them since then. Now I'm more of an eggs person. Speaking of eggs, isn't it strange how me and Eggman have the same IQ? It's as if we were supposed to be one in the same, but it's like it's only so in another time or place. As for my favourite drink, it'll be wine or blood.

Marjan Sojeri

Question 1
"So Galeem,is Ami under your control because if she is,IMMA GONNA MAKE YA INTO GODDESS SOUP!!!!"

Galeem: Well of course she's under my control. If you're really going to make me into goddess soup (wields spear) I'd love to see you try.

Question 2
"Question for Dr.Golden,I'd you,Mario,Sonic,Yoshi and Tails are possessed by killers,then who are the rest possessed by?"

Dr. Golden: They're most who are possessed by serial killers. Nurse Golden is possessed by my sister who is a serial killer. Phantom Ian is possessed by a friend of mine who is a serial killer. As for Lefty Sonic, Righty Sonic, Lefty Mario, Plushnic, Plushtails, Plushrio and Plushi are all misfits. However one of them, that being Tails Doll has proven otherwise.

Question 3
"Another question,Cuphead,why did you set up a resistance as soon as you heard the news,your supposed to do that if the threat lasts over a week.No offense."

Cuphead: Starting a resistance is something we had to do. This all started when we lost Elder Kettle...we thought he was dead to those animatronics but it turned out his spirit was now in possession of Galeem. When we went to burn down Sonic's and get Pibby, Fleegle, Willy and all of their friends out of there we lost everyone to them. We learned this when we caught a wandering animatronic, Phantom Ian. He told us that Galeem was coming. When we learned she came and we saw everyone under her influence, our friends, Mugsy's girlfriend, Pibby, Fleegle, Willy, their friends and Elder Kettle, we were shocked and horrified. But I wasn't going to let Galeem and her new empire win. Me, Mugsy and Ms Chalice had went to gather everyone, friends and enemies to band together in a resistance in hope to stop Galeem and free everyone.