PART 1

It was midnight and Lilly was walking home from her office, she felt like she was being watched by something but couldn't get her head around what it could of been. She decided to walk faster as she was beginning to feel anxious and scared. The street lamps were dim and she only had her phone and  handbag. She started walking down an alleyway while looking over her shoulder every few seconds, she heard a swift but rapid motion go past her when she wasn't looking. She started speed walking until she was grabbed by a man holding her waist in one hand while covering her mouth with the other. She tried screaming but she couldnt,she started kicking her legs trying to escape but he was too strong.

"shhh Lilly you know who i am" The deep voice whispered in her ear making her go stiff from the feel of his breathe brushing past her neck.

The voice felt familiar to her as she stopped trying to scream the muscular veiny hand let go of her mouth. She broke free from his grasp and quickly turned around looking at the mans face.As she looked at him she started to calm down as she now noticed the toned figure was someone she knew.

"Elijah! You scared the shit out of me,Dont ever do that again"

"im sorry it was funny" Elijah spoke while trying to hold in a little smirk.

Lilly noticed he was trying to hide the smirk so she punched him in the arm and said "you deserve that"

2 HOURS LATER

They were both sat down watching tv when a scene came up that made Elijah hard, he shifted in his seat and Lilly noticed how hard he was from it and wanted to tease him a little bit.

"so Elijah i can tell you like this scene" she teasingly told while slowly rubbing her hand over his thigh inching closer to his bulge. He groaned quietly hoping she didn't notice. She done this for 5 full minutes until Elijah had enough. He stood up while picking her up and carrying her to his bedroom

"so you want to tease me and expect me to let you go?" he said seductively while throwing her on his bed and grabbing something she didn't see as he put them behind his back.

"what is that? Behind your back" she questioned him

"close your eyes and hold your hands out" he started grinning.

she thought it was going to be a gift or something nice so she closed her eyes and started smiling not expecting the click of the handcuffs connecting with her wrists. She gasped while opening her eyes to see Elijah smirking. He pushed her down and held her hands down to connect them to the head of the bed that had a little loop for them.she started squirming underneath him.

"you want this princess?" he said closing the gap between them.

she nodded as she pushed her head up closing the gap between them even more and kissed him. He kissed her back while snaking his hands around trying to unbutton her top he unclasped her bra and broke the kiss so he could suck on her nipple making her moan softly. His hand was playing witht the other nipple rubbing it between his fingers and pinching at it making her gasp from the pain that almost imediatly went into pleasure.

"elijah omg" she spoke between her breathy moans as he started to go down from her neck to her thighs covering every inch of her with kisses. he took off her pants and panties and started to then undress himself untill he was only in his boxers that made his cock strain from it rubbing on the fabric this made him deeply groan wanting more tension to it.He started to tease her clit by slowly giving it circular motions