| 1 | Be There

--------------------------
Location- McEachern HS
Date- September 14, 2021 Tuesday
Time- 7:35am
--------------------------
C H R I S POV

--------------------------Location- McEachern HSDate- September 14, 2021 Tuesday Time- 7:35am --------------------------C H R I S POV

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME CHRIS ? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ?!" She shouted at me.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE MY STUFF ALONG ? JUST CAUSE MY PHONE SITTING THERE LAYING DOWN DOESN'T MEAN THAT GIVES YOU THE AUTHORITY TO GO PICK IT UP AND GO THROUGH IT." I clapped back at her.

We sat there yelling over each other, as if either one of us were actually listening to one another. How can you hear one another when your just yelling over each other ?

She sat there in complete silence, as I started to wonder what was running through her mind. She would just steal quick glimpse of me with them beautiful blueish green eyes.

"AND SCENE !" My teacher, Mrs. Lamb, said ending our acting scene. "Great job you two, but next time try to be a little bit more emotional with it. Are you two still staying after school today to work on the schools play ?"

"Yes, ma'am." Dakota answered.

"What about you Mr. Brown ?"

"Um, I'm not sure."

"The school play is in three weeks, and you haven't been to not one of the practices. You keep telling me you'll come but you never do. If you don't come today I have no choice, but to replace you."

"I promise this time, Mrs. Lamb. I will be here this afternoon."

I watched as Dakota turned to pack up her things, because the bell would be ringing in under a minute. Dakota is my signed acting partner. Any time we have to improvise, like we just did, or read a script I'm signed to do it with her.

"Dakota." I said, walking up to her as she threw her backpack on her back.

"Hmm ?"

"You did a good job today."

"Thank you, and please come to practice. I'm tired of imagining Mrs. Lamb as a boy. It's weird." She confessed, walking off as the bell rung.

"CHRIS ! COME ON !" My nigga, Tyga shouted from across the room.

"I'm going to have to ditch practice after school." I told Tyga, as we walked down the halls of McEachern High School.

"Why's that ?"

"I have to stay after for this drama practice."