9 (M) 🌙

The sound shooting around the club. People are enjoying their own company, some grinding each other and some making out at the corner.

Here he comes, Jeon Jungkook the sexy and not showing any mercy on people, mafia. And with his friend Jimin who is not like him heartless, he's very flirty and cute.

Jk: So disgusting here. Jimin why you brought me here? *pout*

This heartless mafia is pouting? yes, pouting.

JM: Just shut up and enjoy. Went to girls.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes over his friend's behaviour.

Jungkook is a priority in his life. He carries no one whom he can trust. His parents only told him to work just because he can expended the money on them. Without seeing his son's condition who is wanted to escape from, nothing else. Sighing he ordered high drunk 5 shots for himself.

While drinking his drink and thinking about how to release his tension, he was finding someone to fuck but sadly he saw no one who can make his stress gone.

A/N: Talking about his type so he can feel satisfied with whoever he'll do sex with.

Kai: So good you're ~
Girl: I know right?

Here Kai is Taehyung's boyfriend. Kai got into a relationship with him just for his body nothing and poor Taehyung he didn't know yet.

Taehyung was walking towards his boyfriend's enclosure when he heard some moans coming from his bedroom.

A/N: He went to the supermarket evening to buy something.

Taehyung feels his heart shiver he couldn't control it and opened the door the view for Taehyung was heartbreaking. He saw a girl sitting on his boyfriend's lap and her lips are getting wet into his. This made Taehyung mad as well as in pain because he's not like a weak person who can cry for useless people. He harshly wiped his tears and went to both disgusting creatures.

Tae: Yaa? Fuck you both. And especially you (pointed at his boyfriend) I knew that you have never loved me but I shrugged off the thought that I'm wrong but the hell I was right.

Kai: Yaa taehyung now you got to know that I've never cared for you or loved you, it becomes easy for me not to hide. Shamelessly smirk.

Taehyung wanted to hit his face but instead of this, he threw both of them from the house.

Taehyung is frustrated, very frustrated. He wore a casual outfit, a white shirt, denim blue ripped jeans with a jacket and grab his keys and went to a club.

Shift to jungkook.

Jk: One more.

Jungkook was just ordering his shorts. He now has his 9th glass. But guess what he's still not drunk.

Taehyung entered the club and went to the straight bartenders. And ordered his glass. He was in deep thought when he felt someone's gaze on his back and when he turned he did a big mistake. The guy was looking at him lustily and glancing freaking sexy. However, taehyung didn't feel any loathing towards that person or hatred. He feels loved at the sight of his cute eyes.

Jungkook was deeply staring at Taehyung. When the bartender gave the drink to Taehyung made them back to reality.

Jk: Someone is sad? I guess.

Taehyung slightly nodded while drinking his shots.

Jk: Wanna release this frustration of yours? *smirk*

Taehyung doesn't know why his words made him turn red.

Tae: Try It! *wink*