Neptune x Pluto: "Ill make it fit...~"

This story was requested by Uncanny99

Enjoy!

—————————————————
Nobody's pov:
It's was a normal night in space, just the usual. Quiet...calm.and no one to- "NEPTUNE!!!" Pluto screamed from his orbit. "WHAT?" Neptune yelled back. "Can you uh..help me with something?" "God damn it Pluto.."

(Skipping to the smut part because I'm lazy)

Neptune when inside plutos room to find him covering his parts with a...pillow? "Dude..you good?" Pluto sighed and took of the pillow. "Can you uh..help me" Pluto asked. "U-uh yea yea sure." Neptune said while Pluto sat up and Neptune was getting on his knees. Pluto took off his pants and revealed his member (about 5 inches). Neptune blushed a little and grabbed Pluto's member gently. "A-ah! Please be g-gentle with it. I'm really sensitive..~" Neptune nodded and started sucking the tip. Pluto moaned softly and grabbed Neptune head and made him go a little deeper. After a few seconds Pluto came in Neptune's mouth. "That was fast~ Even for you~" Pluto looked away in embarrassment. Neptune laughed at his expression, stood up and started undressing while Pluto watched and did the same. Neptune pinned him on the bed and kisses his neck. Pluto moaned as Neptune hit his sensitive part. After that Neptune lined himself against plutos hole (Neptune is about 13 inches remind you) "I-is that even going to f-fit?!~" Pluto said nervously. "Don't worry..I'll make it fit~" Neptune said while pushing inside roughly making Pluto scream. "N-Neptune for fuck sake be- a-AaAHH!!~" Neptune went deeper and deeper. A few minutes later they were both close. Neptune kept going hard until.."A-AHH NEPTUNE IM CUMMING!!~ AAAAH!!" Pluto released on neptunes chest and stomach and Neptune came inside him. They both panted. Neptune picked up Pluto and took him to the bathroom to take a bath. After that he put on some clothes and they both fell asleep.
The end.
———————————————————

This was kinda rushed.
I wasn't really in the mood to make a book so sorry!