Tritonia Greentext

>Be me, Mitchell.
>Live with Tritonia GF, named Luella.
>She's pretty cute, even though she's oblivious to a lot of things.
>"Luella, that's not a door that's a wall."
>"Luella, you still have your hairbrush tangled in your hair."
>"Luella, you aren't supposed to take a dining room chair to our picnic in the park."
>Even though she has her flaws, I still love her.

>One day be working from home. I sit at the dining room and clack against the keyboard in front of me.
>Unbeknownst to me, Luella walks by me to grab a book from a nearby shelf.
>As she reaches to grab it, her tentacles sense me.
>Feel slimy tendril on my arm, look over to see her right beside me.
>"Lu-"
>Don't get a moment to speak before the tentacles pull me out of my chair and onto her back. wrapping around me and preventing me from moving. I sink into her soft skin.
>I try to call out to her to make her aware of what's happening, but before I can speak a tendril is shoved into my mouth, muffling any noise I make.
>The tentacles give me no time to prepare, as soon as I'm seated on her back end they begin crawling all over me, with most of them reaching for my penis. The rest dance around my body, my chest, and arms. They sometimes graze my face or ass. I squirm to try to free myself from Luella's back.
>The slippery tendrils jerk my cock until it gets hard enough for them, then they begin to do this weird choreographed movement around my penis, one strokes from the base of my penis to the halfway point, and another strokes from the tip to the halfway point, it's like they kiss or something. One tendril rubs itself against my Urethra, the slimy nature of the tentacle getting the head all slick and wet.
>I moan into the tentacle jammed in my mouth, still trying to squirm to free myself.
>Luella grabs the book she was looking for off the shelf and walks to the living room, with me on her back.
>"Mitchell!" She calls out.
>I try to make a sound to respond to her, but she doesn't appear to hear it. Nor does she hear the squelching sound from all the tentacles behind her.
>"Mitchell, where are you!" She calls out again, still unaware of any muffled groans or moans I make from behind her.
>She waits a second before continuing to go to the living room.
>"Alright, Mitchell! I'll be in the living room if you need me!"
>She slides to the living room, her dress-like body swaying as she worms her way to her usual spot. Since she has no legs, she usually stands when we relax in the living room, although it isn't uncommon for her to lay on my lap when I sit on the couch.
>Luella opens her book and begins to read silently, happily humming as she does so. I can already see her cute little smile as she unknowingly milks me of my semen.
>I look down to see the tendrils continuing their rough milking of my penis. It won't be long until I burst either.
>I moan into the tendril. They're aware of how close I am. They begin to speed up as I get closer to cumming.
>"M-Mmph!~"
>I spurt my cum out, the tendril near my urethra blocks it from going anywhere, causing it to all drop down onto the back
>Luella is still blissfully unaware of what's happening right behind her. One of the tendrils goes up to my head to gently brush my hair, causing it to become matted with the strange substance.
>With that, the tendrils start up again, switching to another way to masterfully jerk me off. Luella flips a page of her book as she continues to read.

>It's been... thirty minutes. Thirty, exhausting minutes of this with no break. I barely have any demonic energy, I'm as pure of a human as you can get. The only semblance of a break that I got was when the tentacles stopped for half a minute after each orgasm to brush my hair or face. Luella was still as oblivious as she was before, unaware of what was happening.
>I let out another orgasm into the mass of tentacles, grunting. There's not a lot of pleasure anymore, it's just releasing without any ecstasy.
>I hear the book shut. Luella goes back to the dining room and places the book on the shelf. "Hmm, Mitchell? Where are you?"
>I don't attempt to say anything, it'd be a waste of energy in this state.
>"Mitchell!" She calls out.
>Finally, the dots start to connect, her feelers on the top of her head begin to twitch, and she reaches behind her, feeling my bound arm.
>"Oh, Mitchell!" She exclaims, glad to see (or more realistically feel) me again.
>The tentacles release my spent body as Luella picks me up. "I didn't know you were back there, why didn't you say anything you silly goose!" Luella smiles at me, I murmur something about her tentacles gagging me.
>"Aw, well I'm sorry about that, they really do have a mind of their own!"
>The tentacles shoot out from behind her, imagine the Vitruvian Man drawing but with a Tritonia and the limbs are yellow tentacles, they wave sloppily as if to say goodbye to me. I say nothing.
>"Does my poor little boy need a hug?"
>I nod.
>Luella smiles and brings me in, stuffing my head into her breasts. She rubs my scalp and I hold her.
>"Huh, your hair is all matted." She says.
>I murmur something incomprehensible into her chest as she continues rubbing my scalp.
>"Mmm, alright." She says, "Try to go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."
>With that, I close my eyes.