| 27. Fucked you up. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
10:27
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

I slowly open my eyes, regaining consciousness and seeing I'm not in my hotel room. I had a huge headache and my legs were aching and so sore. Soon, all the memories flood back to me. I quickly put on one of Pedri's shirts and my underwear since I'm fully naked.

I force myself to stand up, barely being able to walk and I drag myself to the kitchen, the smell of waffles hit me instantly.

I see Pedri taking a waffle out the waffle machine and placing it on a plate and turning to face me with a smile. He was only wearing some sweatpants which was making me even harder to stare into his gorgeous eyes.

"Good morning hermosa, had a nice sleep?" He said while chuckling to himself.

"I did, just that I can barely walk here since my legs hurt so bad and my hairs all over the place." I tell him while yawning.

Pedri stops what he's doing and walks towards me. He turns around so his backs facing me and slightly bends down.

"I'll give you a piggy-back to the chair." He says.

I jump on him and he takes me to one of the stools without no problem. I slowly slide off his back and land on the stool, slightly blushing and miserably trying to hide it.

"Want waffles? I made some for breakfast." He asks me.

"Sure." I answer as he grabs a plate and places some waffles for me.

I take a bite out the waffle and it to be fair tastes better than me but no way I would tell him that.

We both sit there awkwardly as I'm eating and Pedri's cleaning up.

I finish eating and I was stuffed. For some reason I blurt out something random to get a conversation started.

"Pedri. What happened last night?"

"I think your physical state is more than enough to answer that question."

"Oh yeah. You were quite bad not going to lie." I say sarcastically but Pedri takes it abit to seriously.

Pedri slowly comes over to me staring down at me. His height towers over me even though I'm on a chair but I'd still be shorter if I was standing up. He leans over to my ear, feeling his warm breath on my neck as his hands travels up to my waist giving me insane butterflies in my stomach.

"You still haven't answered my question." He whispers softly into my ear.

"What question?" I ask him quietly.

"Could João please you like this?"

I'm speechless. Absolutely speechless. Well what does he want me to say? Yes? No? I decide to stay quiet.

He just smirks and walks away to the bathroom.

I was abit stunned about what happened but that's just Pedri in his serious era.