CHAPTER 1 I NEED YOU

TW: SMUT and written by an amateur author and a new STAY(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

It was evening, the time of the day when I feel the loneliest and least motivated. I was spacing out just then I got a phone call, it was from someone I felt thankful for, my boyfriend hyunjin.
I picked up the call, "hello love" hyunjin said in a husky voice. Just by his voice, I could tell the he was sweating and I could even imagine his shirtless body. I got weak after hearing his husky voice. Moreover, I didn't even realise that I hadn't replied to him then he  again said, "hello love, are you alright!?".
" Yeah, I'm good" , I replied . Even though I couldn't see him but i could tell that he was smirking by his voice. In order to break the silence, I said, " is everything ok? Do you need anything?" " I need......... YOU",he replied in his oh so sexy voice "what... What do you mean?" " Oh come on baby don't act so innocent, you know what I mean"  
" Can I come over?" He abruptly asked " uhm....okay", i said, rubbing my legs together as I was already pretty much wet hearing his voice.
In about 20 minutes, my doorbell rang i knew wh was there or at least I thought I knew. I opened t
He door, I was raher shocked than surprised to see the person I expected the least to be there.