19

Sugarhill , Newyork Wednesday
January 1st 2023 10:43 am
Envy's POV

" fuck dd hurry up " I heard ddot scream I didn't feel like opening my eyes " hide all of it " xavier screamed .. if they pranking us i'm about to fuck everybody up " okay get down " ddot said I heard something slam then a big ass boom . " everyone hands up " I heard ..

fuck it's the police ...I grabbed nottis gun off the dresser I hesitated not knowing where to put it .. It was a lil hole in the floor I opened it seeing hella weed and different type of drugs .. I put the gun in there before hoping back in the bed to pretend sleep ..

I hugged nottis body stuffing my face in his chest .. the door busted open " hands up now " the man screamed pointing a gun at us .. notti jumped up " yoo what the fuck " he said " notti put your hands up " I said with my hands up ..

" envy bowden your under arrest for the murder of Jeremiah Dixon you have the right to remain silent anything you say will and can be used against you , you have the right to a attorney if you can't afford one you will be provided for you " he said grabbing me ..

" man you gotta touch her like that " ddot says with tears in his eyes .. the man talked more but it was like tunnel vision I don't even know a jeremiah " mane what the fuck " notti said hitting a wall .. I shook my head no as they put the handcuffs on me .. they made me stand up before walking out the room ..

As we walked everyone was watching it's like I was in movie " call my brother " I said to them . we walked down the stairs .. nottis mom ran in the house " oh my god let her go what are y'all doing she's a child " she screamed at them " ma'am please move out the way or we will use force " the woman stated .

" no - she got cut off my the lady police officer pushing her over " ma " dd yelled.. they pushed me out the house .. I heard cries as I left making me feel sick to my stomach they put me into the back of a police car and all I could do was cry..

time skip  ⏭️ 1:21 PM

" your brother alrwdy told on you just admit to killing jeremiah " one of the police asked me " I don't know who jeremiah is " I replied " setty b ny heart I know you know him " the man said ina weird ass tone " I know of him but no relations " I replied .

after what felt like hours & hours they got frustrated cause I wouldn't say anything " put her in a holding cell " one of them said .. a girl grabbed me we walked for a couple minutes until she put me ima cell with a couple shortys . I sat down not saying nun " yoo envy " a girl said I looked at her for a minute ..

" where I know you from " I asked her " from the cruise the nurse " she whispered in my ear my eyes widened " what you doing here " I questioned " dotty said he's going to get y'all out jusy don't break you'll be out by tonight " she said lowly .. I nodded

I closed my eyes just wishing I would be anywhere else but here . " bowden you can make a phone call " the man said  " alright " I replied but I didn't get up ..ion make no phone calls that's just gon make it worse for me .. I start day dreaming and eventually feel asleep .

" bowden " I heard a guard scream making me jump up at my sleep " yeah " I questioned scratching my head " it's time to go " she said making me jump up ..  I followed behind her as she leaded me to the exit i'm assuming... she finally opened a door it was dark as hell I seen everyone I ran hugging elijah ...