Jealous Wally x Fem! Reader

Very cute, Fluffy.

~Wally Pov~

The way she walks, the way she smiles, the way her hair bounces when her head moves. I love it all. I feel a twinge of anger seeing her talking to howdy as I walk into his shop. I walk into the section with art supplies and take a look at the paints, searching for the ones i've run out of. Grabbing the few I need, and a couple of fresh canvases, I walk to howdy's cash register, glaring at the man running it. The beautiful girl turns her head and I meet her eyes, her smile grows big as she calls out to me.

"Wally! I missed you!"
I smile, as I put my items on the counter I grab her hand and kiss her soft knuckles.

"Y/N, I missed seeing you as well, even if it only has been a few hours"
I noticed her face turn a bright pink and she fanned her face in a dramatic measure.

"what brings you in today Wally?
She asked trying to make conversation.

"I'm getting more supplies, how about you dearest?"
I answered and raised my eyebrows waiting for an answer.

"Just groceries, I plan on making a pie for someone very dear to me later today"
She blushed harder and she played with strands of hair. Nervous to how I would react. I could only think of who it was she was baking for, and I felt that twinge of anger and possible envy in my chest again. But pushing it down I continue our conversation.

"i'm sure whoever it is will love the cake you bake darlin', they're very lucky ya know"

"Do ya think they like me back Wally?"
She asked with a bit of hopeful sadness in her eyes.

"as long as they have half a brain"
I answered, feeling my eye twitch just slightly. The thought of her loving someone who wasn't me was infuriating, and I sang a quick tune for Howdy to pay for my supplies before leaving. 

~Y/N Pov~

Unless Wally said that out of trying to make me feel better, he basically confirmed that he likes me back! I rush home, having given howdy a bouquet of flowers I grew to pay for my items. Closing the door I set out the items for the apple pie, and I put away anything that wasn't for the pie. I worked to the sound of my favorite song, making sure I put the most ingredient into the pie.
"Love"

I spoke aloud, knowing nobody would hear me. As I put the pie into the oven, having made sure everything was perfect. I pulled out my favorite book and sat down to read, but as soon as I heard that *ding* I threw it down and pulled the pie out of the oven, accidentally burning my hand in the process. Letting out a stream of 'ow's', I get some ointment from my cabinet and wrap up my hand, then add finishing touches to the pie. The sweet red apple pie was ready for eating and it was absolutely dazzling, it smelled divine, and I was praying Wally would like it. I really love him, and I've been dropping hints since forever, and even Frank knows about my crush.

I put the pie into a presentable tray that they would use at a nice restaurant, still very warm. I hurry and change my clothing into a nice but not formal dress, and head out the door with the delectable pie I had made. Wally's house, which wasn't far from my own, came into sight. Home gave welcoming creaks and I patted home before I got to the door. Suddenly extremely nervous, I question myself and if I should actually knock on the door. However, Home rolls his eyes and knocks for me (using one of those old fashioned door knockers) and I hear footsteps hurrying to the door. It swings open, to reveal a very stressed looking Wally. 
"Y/N? What's goin on, are you okay?"

He asks seeing the wrap on my hand.
"Oh thats just a little burn, nothing a little ointment can't fix!"

He tilts his head at the word burn.
"Y/N, why aren't you taking that pie to your special someone?"

I giggled and held out the pie to him.
"I'm at your house aren't I Wally?"

"My.."
His eyes light up and he grins. He opens up his arms and picks me up, I hold the pie up to keep it from falling.
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask Wally, I made this pie for you ya know! It's apple, I believe that's your favorite right?"
He nodded, giving a peck on my cheek, holding me close. But he also frowned at the wrapped hand, so he took hold of it carefully, and gave it lots of little kisses and pecks, making dramatic *MWAH* sounds.
"come on handsome, lets go eat this pie!"

~~BONUS~~

Frank was accompanying Eddie on his daily rounds of mail and just so happened to witness the entire confession fiasco unfold.
"Awww! Frank look! They finally told eachother!"

Frank rolled his eyes in a loving tone at his goofball of a husband.
"Took them long enough"

Eddie decided to make a remark about Frank
"Oh yeah, and how long did it take you to ask me out love?"

Frank grew red a bit at the comment and scoffed. Taking the hand of his husband to continue delivering the mail.

AAAAAAAAAH THIS WAS SO CUTE I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I got really into writing this one and I really liked making it so I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Remember to leave a request if you want me to write something for you, and i'll see you in the next one!

[Edits to any errors I have created will be made in the future]

| Total: 879 words |