Midnight Bites

Jungkook POV:

I licked my lips as I stepped out of the woods after I devoured my prey.
"His blood was delicious" I said to Tae ,
my best friend and my secretary as I opened the car door.
"Mine was good" He replied.
We both entered the car and left to my mansion. He stays with me as his family died in an accident and my parents lives in Busan and we are in Seoul. He is the only person I smile to or care.
As we reached there we both left to our room after we bid good night to e/o. I freed myself from the tight suit as soon as entered my room and I went to shower. After almost 20 mins. I got out of shower and wore my pajamas and I went to my table and opened the book I left yesterday after reading 4 chapters.It is my new fav book. It is so interesting that I am reading it for the 6th time.The book is abt a vampire falling in love his childhood friend from vampire school.
The book is called "Love Bites" by Park YN. She writes featuring vampires. It's her 7th book. I love everybook of her.

Jungkook POV ends

A few months later :

Y/N POV

After a long hectic day of editing and processing my last work I was so tired. I got a call from my best friend yoongi.

"Dont stress yourself too much yn"
"No yoongi I was just completing something important"
"Okay now madam can we please go and eat??"
"Okay baby , bye I am coming"
"Bye"

*Call ended*

I walked to the restaurent and I saw yoongi was already there. As soon as we saw eachother , we exchanged a bone breaking hugg.
We ordered our food.
"Yoongi hows jhope??" I asked.
"He is good" he said.
"Yniee when are you getting a boyfriend??" Or are you marrying a vampire itself?
I laughed "Yes yoongi i'm definitely gonna find a vampire and marry him"
Yoongi "Haha lol ,lets see"
"I am thinking to organise a fansign soon for about 60 people."
"Really, then you'll be able to meet your fans ryt? , Date one of them."
"No way , I wont date a fan yoongi. I am waiting for my vampire"
We laughed and talked for some more time and left.

Authors POV

Jungkook was in his office going through his files which taehyung gave him to sign. He signed after reading them and gave it back to taehyung.
A notification came from his phone , it was from Instagram and he opened it.

The post from Park YN said:

"Hi guys
This is Park YN. I'll be conducting a small fansign at Doreon auditorium on 7 th March at 7 :00 PM . You can buy tickets in my company's website. Only 60 people will be able to attend as it's a very small event. Later we will conduct a big event but for now it can't be done. Hope you guys come. Love you all 😘😘"

As soon as jungkook saw it he opened the website and bought two tickets one for tae and one for himself , there were only 5 more tickets when he opened it. It was expensive , $250 per ticket but he bought as he was waiting to meet her since he read love bites. He called taehyung to his cabin cuz he wanted to share this happy moment with his crime partner.

Taehyung POV

I entered to Kookie's cabin as he called me there. When I opened the door I was surprised to see the vampire is smiling as he always acted cold and rude in office.
" You look so happy. why? did your author publish a new book ?" I asked him as it is the only thing make him happy now a days.
"No,but she is conducting a fan sign and we are going." He said.
"So you are excited to meet your author crush,hmm?" I asked him. He nodded his head shyly.
"Why should I come with you?"
"I don't wanna go alone plus you likes her books.
" When is the meet."
"It's on 7 th March."
" Ok that means day after tmrw Sunday. Omooo I will come with youuu. I'll leave now I've some work to be completed" I said as I left the cabin.