Chapter 1

I sighed as I picked up a call on my phone, it was on the bright brown coffee table and buzzing so much it fell onto the grey carpet, the same colour as the walls of my small 2 bedroom flat.

I finally decided to pick the call and as expected, it was from the bank, I was owing roughly ten thousand dollars, I told the accountant that I would pay up and cut the call, I had been stealing to get most of the money that I paid the bank and the rest to get food,drugs,etc.

But eventually as life would have it, I was caught and taken to court, so I was on a warning if I was caught doing anything, I would go to prison, that was a drag.

I looked around my house, I would miss it, bank would take it eventually sooner or later, I decided it was time to face my fears, I would kill myself in the woods.

I decided to head out and finally end my long suffering, this may seem too grim to be the end, but I guess this was the end of my story.
Dally Waterson, died a stupid death, I was fully ready to accept that fate.

As I found a tree big enough, I took out the rope and tied it in place, and that was when it happened.

I saw a black thing, extremely dark but a tiny bit see through, moving around and eventually stopped and pointed at me.

"Shit, shit, shit, what do I do, what do I do" hearing a sound made me snap back to reality, it was closer now,

I didn’t think it would end like this, it was meant to be easy.
I looked back and it was following me at top speed, I couldn’t outrun it, I fell and it climbed on top of me and then I blacked out.
______________
Narrator:
        It crawled onto him, and took over his entire body, what was formerly Dally, was now a shadowy figure on the grounds but then it started growing bigger, and it was big.

It stood up, it’s left eye was blank pure white and its right eye was blank, glowing dark purple.
It jumped high in the sky and landed in a town and started eating, every thing and villager he saw, eventually the people that were cooking, started running away and the town was burning.
In the flames and destruction, a child who just saw his mother got eaten from her legs to  waist.
Go RUN!, the monster will eat you, the mother said, bleeding out tried to tell her stubborn son
The child was throwing stuff at the monster, but again what would the monster do when it sees two different types of food.

The big shadowy monster then held the woman and threw her, and was about to hold the child when a normal hand came out from the shadows, it quickly grew back and proceeded to eat the child, until the shadow started shrinking back and eventually retracted.

And a naked Dally lying faintes on the ground next to the crying child.

(I guess that's enough of my narrating, until we meet again)

___________
Dally POV:(AGAIN)

I woke up, naked huh why was I naked for some reason.

There was some kid crying beside me, and everything around me was burning, I knew this kid, this was Jessica's child.

Jessica was my mother's friend until my mom died, I wonder why he was crying and then I saw something horrifying.

I saw Jessica a few feet away, with bite marks and she was missing her waist down,

Ahh, Ahh ,Ahh.

Did it eat you too? The boy said, his name was Jason, did it eat you too, the boy kept saying,

People were running, and the boy kept crying, his mother was still alive.

I rushed to her and she was losing blood fast, I couldn't care less about the fact I was naked, at least I had a huge dick to make up for it.

Miss, miss Jessica, I said, what happened, the monster it ate me, the monster, and then she stopped breathing.

I looked behind me a girl was rushing to me, she was tall, blonde fair and about my age, either 17 or 18, she had two swords and they had a very sharp end.

She was looking at me with murder intent, I was scared, so scared, I didn't want to see what would happen next.

I started running, with the intention of running far, back to the woods, back to the village, suddenly my feet(the palm of your legs) suddenly turned to shadow, boosting me.

I could control it, but I was shocked, and I said these words "how the hell, Ahh" I tried to stop but my legs kept running.

Eventually jumping far, back to my house, I was at the front of my house, when I saw the girl jumping from up and pinning me down.

"You disgusting little thing, killing a mother, separating her from her child, her eyes started glowing and suddenly an axe appeared from nowhere.

I will rid this world of scum like you, for I am Elise, sworn monster hunter, and unlike you, I'm human "

She just kept blabbing nonsense like that, but she was about to kill me with an axe, but suddenly,.I heard the sound of a chainsaw, my hand it had turned into a shadow chainsaw.

Ahhhh! I screamed, she jumped off, not wanting it to cut her and then her eyes started glowing again and a gun appeared but quickly disappeared.

Elise looked incredibly tired and fell to the ground, "stop, stop, I give up" she said.

Suddenly, the shadow chainsaw turned back to a regular fair hand, honestly I was relieved, I didn't want to fight anybody, I didn't even know what was happening to me.

Are you part of the shadow group, Elise said,  "shadow group?" I replied, honestly, I didn't know what the hell that was.

So you don't know about it, come with me, let me introduce you to somebody.

Reluctantly, I followed her, I knew after taking the first step, my life will never be the same again.