Chapter 3

I woke up in a room, that seemed to have no door, it was dimly lit and the walls were grey, I was tied to a chair when I heard something.

"Buddy, buddy" someone called out, I did my best to look around but no one was in the room, apart from the tinted glass in front of me, I didn't think anyone was near me.

"No down here" someone said I looked down and I didn't see anything, but my shadow, that's when I started noticing it, my shadow looked more 3d than usual.

It then started rising up until it was face level, I saw two pure blank eyes staring at me, I screamed, and I kept on screaming, I tried moving but I was tied to the chair.

"Will you shut up for once, hey, the name's Kage (car-gay-means shadow in Japanese)" it said, "m-m- my name ......." I tried saying but couldn't talk only stutter.

"I know what your name is idiot, I'm not here for petty talk, now you need to make a decision, you can either stay here where they probably kill you, or partner with me, while I stay in your body".

"I- I -" I didn't know what to say, "agree?" That's perfect, Kage said, it then jumped onto my body, and half of my body (vertically) turned to a shadow, apart from my hair, but it started to flow upwards on that half, this time I was in control of the shadow and could create anything I wanted.

I didn't know how to do it but Kage spoke to me through telepathy that I would get the hang of it.

(A/N: I will be referring to them as we, from now on)

We broke out of the glass, and I told Kage to take control, which he did happily, he was on the left side, I was on the right side of my body.

We entered into a glass like room, a man walked in and started laughing, "I see you are still alive not for long, the man then had a serious face and started charging at us.

___________
Narrator:

  Jason and Elise were running and trying to find Dally, but to no avail, they went inside different rooms checking, but when they entered inside one room the doors closed.

"Doors locked" Jason said after he tried to open it, 🎶 en-ter the trap, in my lay-er, my foolish, foolish friends🎶"

The two heard the song and immediately turned in its direction.

___________
Jason Pov:

Elise was immediately killed with her head falling of her head, then my hand was caught off, Elise was chopped to pieces, sliced, diced and chopped.

It was the most gruesome thing I had ever seen, all my limbs were caught off, and I was moving with my head, and I screamed, I screamed so hard, I was sure my lungs would break.

____________
Narrator:

(Dont worry),

It was all an illusion, in reality Jason was screaming, while nothing was happening, Elise was just standing there in shock.

What Elise was seeing was her master, Alex being cut to pieces, but then she said something out loud that I managed to catch.

"No, this isn't real!" Elise screamed, she then fell on the ground, huffing and puffing.

I broke out, she then saw a woman in front of her, "shit" the woman said.

Her name, Ms 11, "impossible, how did you break out, that was my strongest illusion yet.

(Narrator: to me, Elise said something cringy next)

Because, something's aren't real!, Her eyes started glowing, and yellow glowing iron or something of the sort was forming on her hand, this is for my pain, Elise said and ran forward.

_ _ _ _ ______________ _______
Dally's Pov

Mr. 13 then ran towards us luckily Kage dodged in time, he then crashed into a wall and although the walls looked like glass they were made out of titanium metal.

But that man, left a huge dent on it, he stopped, in the air, faced us and did that same attack again, this time Kage stood in place and his attack just phased right through us.

There was a hole where he attacked but no blood, then shadows re-grew what was lost, apart from the clothes, so part of my stomach was exposed,
       I didn't mind, ever since getting the shadow, I had abs, I stood correcting because the white shirt I was wearing slowly regenerated, I was kicked out of my thoughts because I suddenly flew to the metal and left another dent, I coughed out a lot of blood.

"That bastard!, He attacked from behind and didn't give Kage a chance to activate it, "Dally, I'm going to take over your body, I then turned into a black human body, like a body wrapped in shadows but I could still see and think.

It had four eyes scattered around its face, Kage started moving faster and swifter, he hanged on one of the walls and waited, then when Mr 13 flew in to attack, Kage flew in too, I was sure they were going to collide.

_____________
Narrator:

Elise managed to put a severe injury in the slim woman's stomach, she kept gurgling out blood and Elise knew she had the upper hand, until the weapon she was holding in her hand disappeared and she was kneeling down, but Elise was then  immediately in front of the young woman and got her down on her knees.

"But, but, you were over there just now" Ms. 11 said as soon as she sensed her defeat, "illusion gas" Elise said and laughed, it works on everyone (even the narrator), shocked right, "

Elise said and her black eyes glowed yellow and a Katana was created, she then sliced off the woman's head in one clean cut.

"That was really tiring" Elise said, oh Jason, she ran back to where Jason was and tried to open the door, she remembered it was locked she went back to the body of Ms. 11 to loot her and saw a card, she but it in the oddly shaped keyhole and the doors opened.

"Wow cool" Jason said forgetting the traumatizing incident he just experienced, Elise then put the card into her pockets.

_______________
Dally POV

Kage jumped forward and his fist collided with Mr.13 fist, but then other fists came out of the shadow body and made Mr.13 stop moving.

Kage did it multiple times, rapidly punching him until he stopped breathing, he beat him to death, that was something I could never do if I was in control of the shadow, Kage brought something out of his (Mr. 13) pocket and it was a card.

Humans will not wait to do with this junk, he said and entered my shadow, he stopped talking, I looked at the card and it looked like a door card.

I looked around and saw one, it was so hard to see unless you had vision like Mike, it was the same colour as the paint on the metal.

I looked back again, and took a step into the new room.