Sign Ups!

Since you chose the ship you want your character to be apart of, here's where you'll make your character.

Please be original and diverse!

If you see a ship that's already commented next to and you also want that ship, you're allowed to sign up with that one, they'll just have multiple kids!

The limit will be 4 for probably all of them.

If these ships have kids in real life, they won't be in this book since this is a fantasy wrestling promotion and it isn't happening.

Maybe down the road, I'll write a reality show that'll involve your character and their life but for now, this is only based on the wrestling promotion!

You can choose more than one if you want but make sure the character is different, there is no limit, your limit is limitless, you can choose a lot as long as you follow through & end up making those characters!

Ship: (one of the ships from the previous update)
Full Real Name: (please make the last name of the wrestler to be what one of the ships last name is)
Age/DOB: (18+)
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Face Claim: (no actual wrestlers)
From/Residing In:
Out of ring personality: (what is your character like at home and out of the ring?)
Height:
Weight:
Ring Name:
Heel/Face:
In ring personality: (what's your character like while being in the ring?)
Entrance Song: (artist & name of song)
Finishers: (1 to 2 finishers)
Signatures: (1 to 3 signatures)
Submission: (1 submission alone)
Social Media Handle: (for all platforms!)