#1 👒

Hello peeps! I wanted to start my Anne with a E book so bad but never had the chance to start it yet.
My first story stars x female that takes place after the series ended (it deserves more than just 3 seasons) in the future after Anne graduates college. Constructive criticism only. Enjoy!

I opened my eyes as a new day dawns in Prince Edward Island on  this warm, slightly breezy sunny spring day.  I sit up in my bed, and gaze upon the walls of my snug yet Cosy Little cottage. The fire still actively burning in the fireplace in the corner, the sun peeking through the windows.

I get out of my bed and then make it right after, I walked over to the window across from my bed and opened it, allowing the fresh air in

I get out of my bed and then make it right after, I walked over to the window across from my bed and opened it, allowing the fresh air in. " it's such a nice beautiful day today." I thought to myself with a smile. I chose my outfit for the day, not including a corset because I find it more comfortable and freeing. I also put my hair up in a bun with a few loose strands to frame my face.( pic below for visual idea)

( pic below for visual idea)

I walk over to the kitchen on the other side of the cottage and make myself breakfast; consisting of scrambled eggs, toast with jelly, and milk to drink

I walk over to the kitchen on the other side of the cottage and make myself breakfast; consisting of scrambled eggs, toast with jelly, and milk to drink. I glance at the clock in the corner and realize I have to get to the school.

After I washed my dishes in the sink, I grab my hat and coat and prepared myself to make the short walk to the Avonlea school house.

After me and my friends Anne, and Diana graduated Queens in Charlottetown recently, I contemplated what I wanted to do with my life. All I know was that I definitely did not want to just become somebody's wife for the rest of my life" A woman's place is in the kitchen." "You should be married of by now". "She's definitely not right in the head." Throughout the last few years, I have never heard the end of people tell me what I should do ,who I should be and what I should become. After much thought, I realized that I should hope to one day become a teacher. I have always believed that education is important for girls as much as boys , plus I want to be able to make a difference to change lives for the better, for the next generation of fresh mines, eager to learn. That is why Ms. Stacy; the teacher for Avonlea allowed me to be her apprentice, to assist her during the day as well as actually teach the class a couple of subjects. She really was supportive and encouraging for my choice to become a teacher as well as allowing me to assist.

I remembered eight years ago when it originally caught on fire and burned to the ground due to issues regarding fairness, we were all devastated that it happened but I also remember it was the moment where I could see myself becoming a teacher. " Oh, ——, you will most definitely make a splendid teacher, you have such a way when it comes to learning new things." Anne told me after I told her. "Why thanks Anne, I want to be able to make a difference and I want to show that us women can do whatever we want to do." I said.
Even though after we graduated from college and kind of went our separate ways, we do still live in Avonlea. Anne recently got married to Gilbert Blythe. He became Avonlea's first ever doctor and she went on to become a successful writer who recently finished writing her first book "Anne of Green Gables" which was about her, and all of our adventures we all had over the last few years.

After my six minute walk, I walk inside the school and prepare everything needed for the day, including putting in the coal inside the fireplace.
Soon Ms. Stacy walks in the school and helps out with the remaining preparation's. " Thank you very much ——-, I am internally grateful for you being able to help me out." She smiles. " No thanks Ms. Stacy for allowing me to help you towards me becoming a teacher." I say, as I finish wiping down the Blackboard. It's quite all right Siri, and you know you can call me Muriel." " oh I know, but right now you're still teaching me on how to become a teacher so it's only appropriate that I call you Ms. Stacy." She chuckles

Time Skip.....

Another day was close to coming to an end, the sun headset, and I was getting ready for bed ready to end today and get ready to start a new day the next day.