Wishing upon a star

Twilight's pov: 

Twilight was sat outside, all alone. As always she was studying her books. Ever since her, now ex boyfriend, broke up with her, she's been down in the dumps. Her mood has been truly awful. If you asked her friends they would say the exact same thing.

She has been missing her ex boyfriend a lot. He was so sweet to her and they were basically perfect together. She doesn't know why her ex boyfriend ever broke up with her in the first place.

This experience for her was emotionally and mentally painful. She just cried all day, and when she wasnt crying she was either studying or yelling at people. Twilight was never this way. Sure she had her ups and downs every now and then but doesnt everyone? This was nothing like normal sadness. To her it was the most agonizing thing in the world.

Twilight looked up into the night sky and stared at the white glowing moon. Just then a shooting star came flying across the sky.

"A shooting star..!"

Twilight said to herself in a quiet voice. She had barely ever seen shooting stars, as they were quite rare where she lived. She took in the moment, trying to quickly think of something to wish for. Then it came to her. She looked around for a second making sure no others were in sight. The pony closed her eyes as she wished upon the falling star.

"I wish to be happy again. I don't like this painful feeling I'm having. Please..at some point bring me happiness"

She opened her eyes after she had said her wish.

"Maybe this will bring me peace.. who am I kidding, these things don't exist. I should just head back home."

She sat up, putting her books in her satchel. Before trotting off she looked back at the night sky one last time. She let out a sigh, starting to head back to her house.

-------

Once she made it inside, she was greeted at the door by Spike.

"Hey Twilight! Welcome home. I made sure the house was squeaky clean before you came home!"

"Thanks Spike"

She spoke dryly towards the dragon. The pony had no intentions of interacting with anyone for a long periods of time. Even Spike. 

"I think I might just head to bed. See you tomorrow"

Before Twilight went to her room spike came over and stopped her.

"Oh wait! Don't forget about your flight tomorrow. It's very important if you want to impress Princess Celestia."

You could tell just by the mention of the flight her mood lightened.

"Oh right the flight! Thanks Spike, I don't know what i'd do without you."

Spike nodded, then Twilight set off to her room. Finally laying down, she looked out the window to the sky one last time. She prayed that the wish she made would come true. Then right after she fell asleep, the next day awaiting.

Save On Princess Celestia. Free Shipping Site To Store.