Not a one-time thing

💕💕💕💕💕

Pablo doesn't know when or how this started-well that's a lie.

He remembers it vividly. It was a game of truth or dare between the four of them-Pedro, Ferran, Ansu and him.

He wanted to stick to truth but Ferran told him not to be a party pooper so this is how he first had to sent a message to Xavi asking him if he wanted to go out with him for dinner. He hoped, for his and Xavi's sake, that his coach didn't receive the message. Or otherwise he won't be able to show his face anymore to Xavi.

Some rounds passed before he was picked up to call a Madridsta or specifically Vinícius.

He knew his friends. They would even dare him to kiss Xavi or Lewandowski so this shouldn't be surprising.

But of fucking course it had to be him. Vinícius-Vinicius José Paixão de Oliveira Júnior is the embodiment of everything Gavi hates. And it wasn't really helpful that the media was presenting them nowadays as 'enemies going after each other's throats'.

But Gavi just smirked before saying "I don't have his numb-"

"No problem, I've it" Ferran interrupted him sensing where he was going with this statement and added after seeing the confusion on the others faces "Araújo gave it to me".

Nobody of them asked why Araújo even had Vinícius's number. It would be a really long story anyway.

Gavi could have refused, of course the others would tease him but he still had the option. Maybe it was the bit alcohol he already had, maybe it was the will to prove himself, maybe it was cause he knew that the other would never accept such a proposal, maybe it was this small voice in his mind which always seemed to like Vinicius a bit too much.

Ferran dialed a number on Gavi's phone before passing it to Gavi who just took it and held it to his ear.

The good thing was that Vinicius was just few years older than him so it was most unlikely that he would take it seriously than it was and report Gavi for sexual harassment.

The phone rang and rang but nobody was picking up so he was about to end the call as suddenly the ringing stopped and a sleepy and angry voice said "¿Tienes alguna puta idea de qué hora es?"(Do you have any fucking idea what time it is?)

Ok,maybe it wasn't the best idea to call your enemy/rival at 2 am in the morning but he could still blame it on the alcohol.

Gavi cleared his throat and started "Hi....It's me, Pablo, Pablo Gavi..you know the one from Barcelona..." The other three were snickering not really helping in any way.

There was a short silence before Vinicius responded."Gavi?...Is there a special reason for you to call me at such a time?" Vinicius's voice sounded more polite than minutes ago and Gavi felt a pang of guilt which was instantly dispelled after looking at his friends.

"Would you like to sleep with me?" He blurted out before he could think about it. It was the last fuse for the other idiots in the room before they burst into laughter.

"Is it a joke?" Vinicius asked now seriously.

"No.." Gavi replied unsure.

"Ok"

"OK?" Gavi asked louder than he intended to making the other stop laughing.

"Ya', wasn't that what you wanted?"

Wasn't that what he wanted and if not why didn't he refuse?

"Ok,adiós" and with that he ended the call not being able to take anymore the embarrassment.