Disclaimer

Hello everyone!!!!

              This is sunshine_1503 . I'm not new to Wattpad. I've been reading stories in Wattpad past since 4 years. I always wanted to write a story in Wattpad but I never had any different plot in my mind to write a fiction. But recently I got an idea and started developing the plot. The plot is in development stage and I'm happy to say that the outline is almost completed. So soon I'll update the character sketch and the chapters too.

             This is my first time writing a story all types of suggestions and criticism are accepted here. If anyone find any grammatical mistakes please inform me I'll try to rectify it.

             The story and plot belongs to only me. The names of character and pictures belongs to owners. Many pictures I'm going to use are from Pinterest and they belong to the original owners. However the character names I'm going to use are from various Chinese dramas. They do not belong to me. I'm not very fluent in Chinese so the character names, poems and references will be copied from internet.

                   If I had offended anyone in anyway please accept my apologies. I never wanted to offend or hurt anyone.

My work is only available on Wattpad if anyone finds a work which is too similar to mine in any other platform please inform me.