Chapter 1: Fabrica

Welcome to Earthbread, a world famous for peace and war, life and death, and most of all, love and nature. It's filled with kingdoms and regions. A perfectly balanced world, and a home to many cookies... if you like that sort of thing.
Lately, there have been rumors of a caped sorcerer going around turning cookies and objects into yarn! That's right... yarn.
One day... GingerBrave saw something delicious, a bright yellow Bear Jelly, on top of a bush.

"Oh, I bet it's yummy! Down the hatch!"

But when GingerBrave tried to grab it, a caped sorcerer appeared!

"My name is— Hey! What are you doing!? Stop that! No! That's my magic patched-up Bear Jelly!"

GingerBrave grabbed the Bear Jelly, and gulped it right down.
Just then, a white sock around the sorcerer's neck began to glow...then it sucked GingerBrave up!
.
.
.
.
.
"This grass feels funny," GingerBrave thought.
"It feels like... pants."
And to GingerBrave's surprise... he saw that his entire body was made out of yarn! Then, he saw a yarn monster chasing a colorful yarn cookie!

"Wahh! Somebody help me!"

GingerBrave wanted to fight the monster, but he forgot his candy cane weapon. GingerBrave wondered he should do... then suddenly... boom! He transformed into a car! He drove away with the cookie and left the monster behind to eat his dust!
Apparently, that strange Bear Jelly gave GingerBrave the power to seamlessly transform into a car and... who knows what else?