Chapter 2: A Close Call

"Oh my goodness! Thank you for saving me!" The colorful yarn cookie said in such relief.
"It's no problem at all, I guess you could say I'm not half bad for a cookie from another world." GingerBrave chuckled replying to her.
"What's that? You say you're from another world!?" The cookie questioned. "Oh, wowie patches! Welcome to my planet: Fabrica! Just stick with me, and I'll show you the ropes!" The cookie said with glee as she grabbed GingerBrave's hand.

"Whoa! Hey! Slow down!" GingerBrave yelled as he couldn't tell how excited she was. The two cookies stopped as they arrived at a pretty looking castle.
"This is my family's castle," the cookie said. "So feel free to look around here as much as you want!"
.
.
.
.
.
"I thank you for your help," the colorful yarn cookie said. "...not that I needed it. I am Princess Yarnball Cookie! Protector, adventuress, and future queen of the Patch Kingdom!"
"Well, it's nice to meet you," GingerBrave replied. "I'm GingerBrave."
"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" The Princess giggled. "Oh, I must've forgot to mention."
"What is it?" GingerBrave questioned.

"Ever since that dastardly sorcerer known as Carpet Yarn Cookie ripped Fabrica into seven pieces, you just can't go anywhere without running into these horrible—" but Princess Yarnball Cookie was interrupted they where attacked by huge, three-eyed blob of yarn!

"Ew! Gross! Stop it!" But before the blob could eat the princess... boom! GingerBrave transformed and smashed it to smithereens in a most spectacular fashion! Among the little blob bits, there was a shimmering piece of spiraling yarn.

"That's it! That's the magic yarn!" The princess exclaimed. This was Princess Yarnball Cookie had been looking for! Carpet Yarn Cookie had stolen the magic yarn from Fabrica.
.
.
.
.
.
The yarn weaved it's way into the fabric of the kingdom, and stitched two pieces of Fabrica together!

"What about the other pieces...? I've got to find the rest of them!" The princess said worried.
"Listen up, princess. If anyone could find them, it's the both of us...together!" GingerBrave exclaimed as he decided to help his friend recover the missing pieces, always happy to help.

And the two began their journey to stitch Fabrica back together.