Halloween dance

Auselia was really excited about the Halloween dance that was being held at her school and she really wanted to go but her mom was not letting her go for some reason.

She went to her room and put on her Halloween costume and glanced at the mirror.It was a really beautiful dress that was covered in bloodstained, perfect for the Halloween costume competition that was being held on the Halloween dance.

Auselia thought she was going to have so much fun if she went and she might even win the costume competition. She really loves Halloween and having thought about everything she decided to sneak out and go to the Halloween dance.

➷▁▁▁╰ ⋆★⋆ ╮▁▁▁➶

Auselia was finally there at the school and she thought it was so cool with decorations.
Her birthday was actually on Halloween and she thought it was so special to be born on Halloween. Auselia has always a Halloween themed birthday at home.

Now she gets to have a special birthday Halloween dance at school. Auselia hoped that she wouldn't be in trouble later and that her mom would understand.

Someone suddenly came to her and said,"do you want to dance." It was a gorgeous boy with dark brown hair and eyes that are so hauntingly pale.

Auselia accepted his hand and he started spinning her around. His eyes were on her and her only as he said eerily," do you imagine us being together forever."

The mysterious boy seemed to have her under his spell as she nodded her head. He led her outside where the moon was full and bright and they were alone now. She began to snap out of it and try to leave but he held her and said,"I thought you wanted to be together forever." He tried to caught her eyes but she tried to ignore him.

Everything around them begins to be gleaming as he said," the spell is already done and now it's too late to go back." He spun her around as they disappeared together and they never saw auselia greywillow again...