Her lips (933)

God, her eyes
God, her nose
God, her cheeks
God, her lips...

Oh those lips drive me crazy.

I've never tasted them- I've never touched them... I've never put mine on them, yet they just drive me crazy.

God, Y/N! Snap out of it!

"Yeah, so I think- I don't know. I think I should just keep the red one. You know?" Olivia speaks. "Y/N!" She snaps you back to reality.

Oh that horrible reality where the taste of her lips was still a secret to you.

"Huh? Oh ummm yeah, the red one. Keep it." You gulp the lump in your throat and smile up at Olivia.

"You're so right" She jumps from her seat on the couch next to you and runs to grab her red mug.

Your eyes follow her body as she leaps to the kitchen. You watch as she effortlessly grabs the mug from her 'maybe' pile and into one of the moving boxes.

Why did I ever volenteer to help her move?!?!

You excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind you with a huff, you flick the lights on.

Get it together Y/N, she's your best friend.

You turn on the sink and splash some cool water on your face before shutting the tap off.

You grab a napkin and wipe the water off your face before existing the bathroom.

"Hey Y/N?" Olivia calls from the kitchen.

"Yea?" You answer, making your way to where she was.

At the noise of you entering the kitchen, Olivia turns around and smiles at you.

"Can you help me with this?" She tries to reach to the top shelf, failing miserably.

You however, don't fail to notice the bit of skin that's revealed under her short top.

You feel the heat that rushes to the tip of your ear and you pray to God it wasn't noticeable.

"Here you go" you chuckle out as you hand her the last of her many mugs.

Olivia takes the mug gratefully placing the back of her hand on her forehead jokingly sighing "ugh- my hero" she giggles and you can't help but swoon at the noise.

——

It was finally all packed. Every inch of Olivia's arpentent was packed and loaded into the moving trucks.

"Wow. I guess that's it then" She mumbles as you both stand there in the middle of the empty apartment.

"Yeah- guess so." You respond.

Olivia nods once more and then turns grabbing onto your arm as you both exist the apartment.

——

You help Olivia unpack the stuff in her room while a taylor swift song played in the background.

"I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU- BUT IM FEELING TWENTY TWO" you sang loudly into one of Olivia's hair brushes passing it to Olivia for the next line as you danced around her room.

"EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF WE JUST KEEP DANCING LIKE WERE" She sings back putting the 'mic' in between the two of us.

"TWENTY TWO- OHHHHH OHHHH" you both sing.

The song soon ends with you both laying on her bed trying to catch your breath.

"Anyone ever tell you you're a good singer?" Olivia whispers turning her head to the left where you were already laying looking at her.

"Yeah totally- all the time." You sarcastically reply, whipping your hair dramatically to the side. "Your not too bad either"

She laughs holding onto her stomach and shutting her eyes. God, did I mention those eyes?

"Come on, back to work." You sigh out as you sit up.

"Nooo" Olivia whines out, she wraps her arms around your stomach pulling you back down onto the bed, "just a bit more" she mumbled as your back lands onto the bed once again.

"Liv we gotta get this done, I have a life you know...?" You chuckle.

Olivia laughs once more.

God, I love that sound.

She climbs onto your torso wrapping her legs around your back, "nope- I'm trapping you here forever"

Suddenly, time freezes. Or maybe that's just you freezing.

Olivia's hands are on opposite sides of your head are she straddles your waist. Her hair falls down one side of her face.

"Liv-" you start, your breath catching in your breath when she placed her hand on your cheek and traces her thumb along your bottom lip.

Sh starts leaning down stopping only an inch away from your face. Her eyes staring into yours. God, those eyes. Her hot breath fans your mouth.

You close the distance in a heartbeat. Oh those lips, God- those lips.

Her lips are better then I ever could've imagined.

Your lips mold with hers perfectly as if they were mad dog each other.

They were, her lips, your lips, they were meant to be.

A kiss unlike any other, one that lasts only a couple seconds but changes someone's whole life. Rocks someone's whole world.

Olivia slowly backs out the kiss, you fight the urge to chase after her lips.

She open her eyes at the same time as you do yours. She breaks into a wide grin.

"Hi" she whispers, as if spoken any louder she might break the warm feeling in the air.

"Hey" you smile back, this time voicing your thoughts "God, I've been dreaming of this day."

——

Strawberries.

She tastes like strawberries and Cotten candy and roses and ice cream and sweet lemonade and- everything absolutely and utterly sweet in this world.

——

A/N: Guys- my writing has gotten SO MUCH better omg. I mean, I did start this account when I was like 11 but STILL