[0]

Chapter mentions suicide and other dark topics
Please don't read if not comfortable:)

   "Momma?" A tiny eight year old wandered the halls of the small apartment calling out for her mother. "Are you here? Please momma come out, I'm hungry it's been a week since you fed me. Are we playing hide & seek? This game is getting boring" Yet again there was no response. The house was eerily quiet and the paintings on the walls felt like they were staring right at her. You held yourself tightly and started frantically looking around "MOMMA??? IM GETTING SCARED! WHERE ARE YOU?!" The Girl could feel her quirk starting to act up. "No no no no momma said to not use this devil power! I'm gonna be in so much trouble. Don't hurt me don't hurt me don't hurt me." Her wings were starting to flap harder in panic and she could feel her eyes starting to glow.

The girl eyed her mothers room with tear covered vision, surely she must be hiding in there since you've checked everywhere else right? She knocked on the door and got no response. "I know You're in there momma!! I'm coming in!" The girl said with a cry! Quickly Twisting the doorknob open the girl saw something she wish she could have never seen.

"M-momma?"

————————————————
4 years later

-

You shot up with a loud gasp clutching your chest and tears pouring out of your eyes. "Stupid fucking nightmares! Just leave me alone!!"

"Y/n?"

You turned over to face your childhood friend Izuku who was sitting in your bean bag chair reading a magazine about All Might

"Oh hey, forgot you were here Zuku."

After walking in on your moms suicide and getting put in a Adoption Center you realized Just why she had done what she did. She was scared of you, of your quirk. Momma died because of your quirk. That's what you've been telling yourself for years. Even the Kids at the Adoption Agency stayed away when they found out what it was.

It took you two years to finally get adopted and you're still suffering from the trauma, you had always wanted to be a hero when you were younger after seeing All Might saving people on tv but sadly you now despise your quirk and refuse to use it. Who knew that you would be hated just because you possessed a certain quirk.

Izuku was the only one who knew what had happened that night other than your moms so he spent the night often to help your with nightmares and self loathing.

The boy in front of you looked panicked about what to do, not that you could blame him you didn't know how to help yourself either.

"Y/n." You looked at the boy calling you. He slowly reached over and grabbed your hand. "Everything's going to be okay. It's not your fault. It's your unique power so use it and be proud, please don't hate yourself anymore."

Looking into the boys eyes you could see just how genuine he was. You pulled your hands away and slung your body weight all on his in the form of a messy hug, he stroked your wings as you ugly sobbed.

"I'll always be here for you." He whispered to you

As will I

——————————————————

The School years flew by quickly, you made friends and you lost friends but none of it really mattered to you. Bakugou and Midoriya were really the only ones who stuck by your side even if they couldn't stand eachother.

"Hey Baku-Chan?"

"QUIT CALLING ME THAT"

"Never" you stuck out your tongue at him which he quickly looked away with a slight blush muttering how you're a damn nerd. "Anyways I've been wondering... why do you stick around me?"

"Obviously cause I need a strong side kick since I'm number 1"

"Ah." You knew that's just what kinda person he was but it hurt still.

"I also think you're a decent person" he mumbled

Ohohoho?

Bakugou thinks you're a decent person?

"Oh myyy.. if I didn't know any better I'd say you like me Baku-Chan" you giggled and dodged the attack aimed for your face

"SHUT IT YOU DAMN NERD"

How cute

"You ready for the entrance exams?"

"You bet your ass I am, I'm gonna be number 1 without a doubt"

"Wish I could be as confident as you"

After your breakdown with Izuku you finally managed to accept your power, sure at times you still hate it but it's who you are and you don't want to deny it anymore.

"Think I'm gonna pass Baku-Chan?"

"You're gonna be my sidekick in UA so you better." He rolled his eyes at your words since he knows damn well how well you can use your quirk.

"Awww very encouraging words Baku-chan" you tapped your tail against his chest and narrowed your eyes giving him a mischievous grin "I'm gonna be number 1 so you better be a good sidekick, k?"

———————————————

Tbh this was just a info dump on readers backgroundbut it kinda seems like a mess so sorry about that!, next chapter will jump into when the entrance exams happen! I'm redoing this book cause while alot of people did like it I couldn't stand it so that's why I wasn't updating anymore. This version is gonna have way more serious topics and the readers not gonna have the TikTok meme aspect that the other had. I hope you enjoy tho:)

Peace out my lovely readers xoxoxo