Ennard x Circus Baby

First met: FNaF sister location
Relationship: (depends on who you think Ennard actually is)

Circus Baby's POV:
I just had a few memories of my father, my brothers, my mother. I don't know why, but I miss all of them...

I feel bad for the mechanic we chose to kill and use as a mask, but it feels right given what he had done. William Afton, my creator and father has to pay for what he's done.

It's quite a weird name the hand unit gave him, Eggs Benedict was it? I don't care anymore, I just want to go up in the surface and give my brothers a hug.

"Hi Baby, how are you doing?" It was Ennard.

"I am assuming he is in the scooping room now, is that correct?" I was trying to sound intelligent but I knew it was failing.

"Yes, all the preparations are made. We just need you to... you know.." his mask turned a bright pink

"Need me to what?" I did not know what he was talking about, and why did he turn pink?

"E-expose your endo-skeleton"

I blushed almost immediately, it was basically a human male asking a human female to expose herself for him.

"W-why?" I covered my face

"Because we need to merge so that we can fit inside his stomach." He explained how it was going to work, and I ended turning a shade of red that could put shame on a tomato. I had to stand behind him, with my endo-skeleton exposed and let his wires take me inside.

"Do I have to do this?" I asked in disbelief

"Unless you want to wait until the next stupid mechanic decides to waltz in here, trust you enough to follow you into the scooping room and scoop his organs out then yes. I can help you if you want Baby." He walked towards me and if I could, I would have gulped.

"No, I can do this!" I reluctantly took off my base and exposed my entire endo-skeleton to him.

I could have sworn I have seen his face turn all shades of red as i went behind him and fused into his body.

"I love you hun." Those were the last words I heard before I was inside of Ennard.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Writer here, I wish I did not write this side story. This will be the first and only time I will do this because I cringed at my own writing.