Chapter 5

Happy Sundayyy y'all ❤️ I'm so glad y'all are enjoying this book so far

Happy Sundayyy y'all ❤️ I'm so glad y'all are enjoying this book so far.☺️

"Shit

"Shit..."

Von groaned lowly as he leaned his head back. It was the very next day. He was currently seated on the couch at the studio, along with a random girl who was placed on her knees right in front of him.

She just smirked, using her tongue to lick up all the juices from his manhood, making sure to clean him off before pulling away. She licked her lips before leaning up, giving him a smile.

"I told you I could make you nut in 60 seconds."

She teased while standing up. Von couldn't help but chuckle at her statement as he zipped up his pants.

"Where yo freaky ass been all my life then?"

He joked back at her as she giggled. She took a seat right next to him on the couch before taking out her phone.

"Unt unt. What I said about phones?"

He pointed. She just sucked her teeth before placing it down again.

"What are you so worried about King Von?"

She cooed.

"You got a girlfriend or something? I promise I won't tell."

"Nah, It ain't nun like that.."

He simply stated.

Von had spent most of his day here at the studio just trying to get his mind off some things. He had occupied himself by starting and completing at least 3 songs. And that was alot in general, considering that it usually took weeks to just complete 1 single song.

That's what Von loved about the music though. No matter what he was going through, the music seemed to take him away from all the drama. He was pretty satisfied with all the work he had accomplished today.