♤ Infomation + Rules ♤

"Are you ready to die, young traveler?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I just want to say, this story is heavily inspired by the movie "Titanic"!

2,000 strangers (focusing on the main 22 which is you guys!) aboard the cruise ship named Romono 3.0, one of the coolest ships built after the Titanic went down several years ago. Everyone wanted to go to Sedalvan, which tag four or more people who would be interested was one of the richest, and most beautiful islands to exist on Earth. Almost the same exact incident happened with Romono 2.0, and crucial events happened as you watched your loved ones drown infront of you from the harsh seas.

The credits to this idea also go to the movie "Titanic".

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello, my name is Soot, and welcome to my first applyfic! I want to say a few things before I give the rules out to you.

Make sure you accept the fact that your OC could die/get injured in this applyfic. This applyfic contains: Suicide, blood, swearing, drugs, and maybe more, but most obviously, death.

_____

I won't allow harrassment in this applyfic, which will result in many consequences. Respect the fact if you get banned, and make sure you don't make your OC so powerful enough to take over the world.

Don't have a big fit about your OC not being one of the final 6 to survive, it's a super low chance your OC would survive anyways.

I will have one of your OCs be one of the main characters, which is chosen by a wheel, so don't make a big fuss about it when your OC isn't chosen as main character. Cause of death and whoever dies is also chosen by the wheel.

I allow two OCs per person, possibly three if I can't get up to 20-

There is only one password, and I would love if its done here rather then in the forms.

Please be active (Like for example, read the chapters, vote, and possibly comment), it would mean alot to me. ^^