Stay, Stay, Stay

After the semester ended and the exhibit opened at the museum, Bella welcomed her newly reinstated girlfriend into her cottage. Moving in together seemed as easy as breathing. They saw each other almost everyday but they were both very busy during the summer and then when Hermione's classes started back up in the fall it was like a ghost town at the cottage. Bella was no longer teaching at the University however she was working full time at the museum and offered to teach a few classes there. Thankfully her girlfriend had not signed up to be her student again. Hermione was busy with her studies, job at the library and her internship at the museum. It was near impossible for them to have a proper date night. The winter exhibit was in the planning stages and Bella was set to go out of town for two weeks to examine and gather the pieces that would be featured. She had secretly hoped that Hermione would be able to go with her but sadly, it didn't come to fruition this time. She had insisted on three days together, no classes, no work, just the two of them spending time together before she headed out of the country. Bella took her girlfriend to her niece's restaurant like she had on their first real date together and as she expected Hermione had loved the similarities to that night.
*
"So," Bella's tongue licked her own lips slowly, "did you want to get dessert here or..."

Hermione leaned in and gently pressed her lips to her professor's. Soft brushes of their lips, barely any pressure. The hand on her leg didn't move but Bella's other hand grabbed the younger woman's chin between her thumb and forefinger, deepening the pressure. She swiped her tongue across Hermione's lip and was granted access when she moaned. They slowly kissed each other exploring like they had all the time in the world. Bella's hand slipped between Hermione's legs, cupping her over her jumpsuit. Another moan. The younger woman whimpered and tried to press herself down harder on Bella's hand. "Please," she whispered when Bella pulled away, smirking. Hermione's pupils were blown wide with desire. Her Professor chuckled before going back in for another kiss, sucking her lower lip into her mouth, letting it go with a pop. She pressed her hand against her center once more before moving her hand away, waiting for Hermione to open her eyes. She waited, resting her forehead against the younger woman, willing her to say the next words out of her mouth, "take me home, Professor."
*
While the older woman was no longer her Professor, she would be lying if she said the nickname didn't still spur on those feelings deep inside of her. As soon as she shut the door to their house Bella had Hermione pinned up against it engaging her in a sloppy, hungry kiss full of need and desire. She gasped and the older woman wasted no time deepening the kiss. Expertly she slid her tongue against her lover's with a gutteral noise escaping her throat when she felt Hermione's hand travel down her body, into her back pocket, cupping her ass through the soft material of her dress trousers. Bella gave Hermione a small reprieve from the kissing and attacked her neck. She dragged her tongue from her collarbone up to her ear and playfully nipped at it, breathing hotly against her, "I'm so wet for you right now. I can only imagine the state of your underwear, pet. Though knowing you, you probably aren't wearing any." Hermione groaned and jerked her hips forward looking for friction. Bella let her own hand roam her lover's body, dragging it down her side, squeezing her thigh and bringing her leg up to wrap around her waist, pressing her further into the door. She ground her hips into Hermione who gasped at the pressure. "You've been such a good girl all night." She sucked on the thumping pulse point before biting down a little rougher than normal. Bella pulled back entirely and moaned when she saw Hermione's eyes flutter open, cloudy with lust.

"I need you, Bella," Hermione whimpered from the harsh bite to her collarbone that was soothed immediately after.

"I'm well aware of what you need," Bella chuckled, slowly sliding her hand up Hermione's body, under her shirt, cupping her small breast, an excited nipple already straining against her lacy bra. She groaned and lifted Hermione's shirt up, bending slightly to lap at the hard bud through the lace of the bra. Hermione's head was spinning, she was ready for whatever Bella was willing to give her and she was almost tired of waiting.