>< 0000

OCTOBER 7TH XXXX

...

"Subject 0.31164 please step foward."

I felt my body increase it's support power as I began to walk to the station they needed me on.

I examine the laboratory while the people around me examine my robotic appearance and body, flipping a few switches as well as opening the hatchet on my stomach and on my back,

They felt around my circuits, trying to understand how I work and how I was able to function.

I heard chattering around me while they were talking about my new improvement.

I took glances at my hands and my arms and realize they've gotten darker and my fingertip's had became sharper.

I furrowed my eyebrows bringing my attention back to the assistants as they'd been writing things on this piece of paper they use every time they do these procedures,

I'm not sure why they did this but it wasn't harmful, I suppose but it was scary.

I try not to show my fear but I feel scared every time I wake up, I've been threatened before to get out of my room, so has freakshow. But we can't really do anything about it, huh?

They'd ask me questions when I'm here and ask me about my state, seeing if I'm gonna 'break out' someday or later. Which is stupid, I don't even know how to work my abilities.

I don't even know why I'm here.

I felt something grow on my face, like a scab. But I don't know how that's possible? And I couldn't see it either so I would have no idea what it was. But it felt extremely uncomfortable and weird on my face and I hate it, but it always went away.

I don't know.

..

I was being brought to the questioning room. I was always brought there after being examined by the scientists.

One of them led me the room everyone was questioned in, it was a white room with a big window that showed nothing really.

We entered the room and they pulled out a chair for me to sit in, which I accepted and sat down.

They sat across from me, throwing a clipboard down.

It had a pen attached to it for writing, I suppose.

The person cleared their throat.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask you a few questions, if that's okay with you?"

I nodded.

"What are you?" They asked,

And then everything went silent, ringing and static filled my head, I don't know what they were even saying anymore.

This happens every time they ask me that question. And it's been getting louder and louder recently,

I've just been staring at them with a blank expression while my head was just playing noises and noise's repeatedly, it hurt.