☕️🍯 Rules Regarding Requests!

Hello there! Welcome to this oneshot book! Here are the rules.

1. NO LEMONS, the furthest I'll go is lime territory. It is due to the fact that there is plenty of them.

2. Want a bit more drama/horror? I'm cool with doing yanderes, but that's the most horror you're going to get with this book.

My specialty is fluff and I'm not a big fan of writing much more scarier things than that, such as body horror etc.

3. This book is for romance oneshots/stories so no platonic chapters and requests.

4. This book is for Affogato x Caramel Arrow only, but I'm cool with including more ships in a request, but they will not be the main ship of the story.

5. You have a specific request? Let me know all the details in your comment below. If you don't give me details to your request, I'll do so before writing. So if you have some let me know. If not, I'll surprise you with my idea for your request.

For example a few being who's top and who's bottom, locations, important details to the plot etc.

6. No AUs! Well not quite yet at least, this rule may change in the future.

7. No aging up and down the characters.

8. You can request more than once but not too many at the same time.

Chapter Emojis

💖- Fluff

🍷- 15+ (More mature themes, violence, yandere, sexual content)

💚- Lime

Have fun requesting ^^! I'll add anything here if I forgot something/a rule.