00

INT. MICHAL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Michal was in the process of finishing dinner preparation when a knock sounded at her door.

EXT. MICHAL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Dean knocked and Michal opened the door. She blinked a few times, seeing her ex. They'd parted amicably, but it was still strange to see him at her door.

"Hey, Mika," Dean greeted in a broken voice.

"Dean? What are you doing here?" Michal asked. "Are you all right?"

Dean's voice continued breaking. "Yeah. Uh, if it's not too late, I... think I could use a beer."

"O-of course. Come on in." He stepped inside and into Michal's arms. "Shh. It's okay. It's gonna be okay."

"So, what's it all add up to? It's hard to say. But me, I'd say this was a test... for Sam and Dean. And I think they did all right. Up against good, evil, angels, devils, destiny, and God himself, they made their own choice. They chose family. And, well... isn't that kinda the whole point?"

INT. CHUCK'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Chuck typed "THE END" and took a drink.

"No doubt -- endings are hard. But then again... nothing ever really ends, does it?"

Chuck smiled and vanished into thin air.

INT. MICHAL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Dean sat at Michal's table.

Michal brought a dish to the table. "I'm sorry I didn't make more. I wasn't expecting company. But I'm happy to make more if you're hungry." She studied her former flame. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Dean replied before taking a drink of whiskey.

EXT. MICHAL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

A streetlight burned out. Sam stood, watching.