v. "i don't want you to go"

e.
"name?" i snapped my fingers

"dre"

"kiara"

"why did you try to leave?"

"why was there blood on the seat?" i looked up at dre who was hesitant for a moment before she sat down and spoke.

but before she could everything froze. like time just froze suddenly?

i looked around and in a blink of an eye i was back to where she almost killed me.

i kept reliving that same experience over and over..

and

over

and

over

"again" i whispered before jolting awake from my slumber.

my breathing kept getting heavier and heavier as seconds passed.

i heard a knock on the door and told whoever it was to come in.

"hey eva are you alright?" cricket asked me.

i laid my head on my pillows and rubbed my eyes, slowing down my breaths as i took each one. i opened my eyes expecting to see cricket..

"dre?" i spoke, my eyes widened with fear as i remember the situation like it was yesterday.

"hi." she said before she came unbelievably closer.

"i see i have some unfinished business to take care of." she spoke lowly as she put her hand on my throat.

my breaths started to get heavier as i couldn't speak anymore, she started to put more and more pressure on my throat as tears swelled into my eyes. every breath i took could be my last. our faces were inches apart before she spoke.

"see you soon." she smirked before the pressure on my throat was immediately released. i started coughing, catching my breath as i opened my eyes to see cricket on my bed and grace and salem at the doorway to my bedroom.

"eva are you okay?" cricket started to say before i cut her off

"please go." i told her as i continued to catch my breath while my hand was on my chest.

"eva you need to talk to us." grace started to say before i cut her off as well.

"guys get the fuck out!" i screamed. my voice cracked as more tears swelled into my eyes.

the three women left the room as i was alone with my thoughts.

that has to be my imagination right?

right?

[-]

"eva you have to talk to us sooner or later. you can't keep ignoring us." grace spoke as she sipped her tea.

"i don't have to say shit." i glared at grace before sitting down at the table. kiara came in the kitchen before yawning.

"good morning kie." i gave her a smile and she smiled back at me.

grace and salem sighed as they both sat at the table. i looked at them with confusion.

"eva please. we wanna help you" salem spoke before i stood up immediately after she opened her mouth.

"its kiaras e.u time." i made up an excuse before she looked at me.

"but it doesn't start until 2pm?" she spoke

"let's just get it over with?" i gave a smile as she followed me.

"name?" i asked after i snapped my fingers

"kiara"

"dre"

i opened my eyes and speak of the devil herself. dre popped up out of nowhere.

"what do you want?" i asked

"i told you this morning. i don't have to repeat it." she spoke

i sighed in response as she opened her mouth to speak but i cut her off.

"you know. i just have one question.. why are you in my life again." i asked her before she thought of what to say.

"you said something about ni'jah that i didn't like. plus i thought you would look prettier with blood on your face. i was correct." she smiled

"you're lucky you're alive now. your little hoes stopped me before i could even get the chance to kill you." she whispered.

everything was silent for a moment before she spoke up again.

"y'know eva." she said but her voice was slowly fading away somehow.

"eva?"

"eva.."

"eva!" i heard kiara say before i was startled out of my thoughts.

"you was zoned out. are you feeling okay?" she asked and i nodded in response.

"yeah." i said before we continued the e.u session.

[-]

tomorrows the festival and im having second thoughts about kiara going. what if something happens? i don't want anything bad to happen to her. this is a big deal and i just want her safe.

"hi kie. uh. can i speak to you?" i said after i walked in her bedroom.

"uh yeah what's up?" she asked before she closed her book, laying it beside her.

"it's about the festival." i spoke and she nodded in response.

"kiara. i don't want you to go."

a/n; hiii! it's been awhile since i updated. 4 more weeks of school and then im finally off for summer break!

thoughts and predictions?

w: 808 <3