Dear Mr. President

Dear Mr. Present,
Every time a new president is elected, the old one (i.e. Me) is required to write a short letter pertaining to how the country will be run and our "problem areas". As I'm sure you know by watching (or reading the news what ever you prefer). We are struggling with terrorist, that is what I would describe as a problem area for American, a black head or small pimple. That should take up some of your attention but not all because that is not the only problem area in the United States.
We Also have our riots, shootings and other social and political problems here in our great country such as gender problems and feminist issues;that will also need to be addressed, also a small pimple in the grand scheme of things.
Next we have our homeless population which is more of a zit on your cheek on picture day sort of problem. Easily covered up with the right "concealer" and fixed with "products.
Last we have the most troubling of problems. It would be similar to waking up to find you have 49 huge zits on your face the day of your wedding, no amount of makeup will cover that up. I'm sure you've heard about the numerous people that go missing without I a trace in our country. These people in fact do not run away or get killed. They evaporate almost. Scientists back in the 50's discovered these things in a cave system and these things were coming up to the surface and killing people by the dozens, small town by small town. It was horrible. And they only way to keep this from happening is Allowing certain people to "evaporate" and end up in there cave for these things to eat. Now the problem is if these things don't get fed well... they get angry and will start the mass murdering again. So your job as the president it so pick the people to evaporate to keep everyone else safe. It's better to let one person die for the sake of the majority.