Star Level Test D-day

It's D-day!! Star Level Test day!! Omo I'm so nervous. I took my shower and quickly go to the company to do my hair and wear my outfit. 

.

.

*At the company*

Stylist: Omo y/n!! You look so pretty 🤩🤩🤩

Hair stylist: Waa uri y/n looks like a real idol now.

Y/n: Ehehehehehe gomawo unnie *blushed* It's all thanks to you guys

Suddenly there is a loud cheer from the outside

Wooyoung: Wohooo who is this pretty girlll??

Mingi: GOODLUCK Y/N!!!

Seonghwa: All the best y/n! We know you can do it.

Jongho: If there is anyone who bully you, come and tell me. I will attack them *laughs*

Y/n: Kamsahamnida sunbaenim. I will do my best and make KQ Entertainment proud of me *you smile*

Hongjoong: Can we talk for a while? It won't take long I promise. *he kinda whispers*

You follow Hongjoong to one of the empty rooms.

.

.

*At the empty room*

Hongjoong: Look y/n Im sorry okay. I didn't mean to kiss you the other day. It's just.....I lost control for awhile. *he looks straight into my eyes*

Y/n: It's okay. I understand no worries. *you look back at him*

Hongjoong: All the best for your survival program y/n. I know you can do it. You have lots of talent. I'm sure you will make it to the final.

Y/n: Thank you Hong...Joong *you gave him a smile*

Hongjoong: Can I maybe get a last hug? A friendship hug? *he ask carefully*

Y/n: Yes, sure.

He spread his arms and you gave him a big hug. You snuggle your head onto his chest and he kiss the top of your head. You two already broke up 2 years ago but you can't deny that sometimes you miss him. You miss his touch on your body. He was one of your best friends. You don't want this breakup to ruin your friendship with Hongjoong.

Hongjoong: Let's go back. They might be looking for you.

You nod.

Kim manager: Y/n! Let's go! It's almost time.

Y/n: Nae Kim Manager. I go first sunbaenim, unnie. Wish me luck.

Ateez & stylist : Hwaiting Y/n!!!

.

.

*At the recording studio*

The trainees started to come in one by one. Wow there are more boys contestants than I expected. I can only see around 10 female contestants. Suddenly the display board shows JYP Entertainment. Everyone gasp.

Trainee 1: Heol jinjja? JYP?

Trainee 2: It's crazy. How can we compete with JYP trainee?

Trainee 3: We already see the final member candidate.

A girl wearing a full-white outfit and black heels slowly walk out. There is a small crown on her head. She confidently walk like a model with her dark red and wavy hair. You can clearly see that she is very confident and all trainees seem to be mesmerized by her. She put 8 star stickers on her name tag. She directly walk to the 1st place seat. 

Girl: What can I do to sit here? *she winks towards the guy who is now sitting on the 1st place seat*

Guy: Its okay.. because you're gorgeous you can sit here *he scratch the back of his head and give the seat to the girl*

Everyone on the recording studio cheered enthusiastically. The girl's name is Minah. The next contestant is from STUDIO GL1DE Entertainment. He walks out with everyone's cheer. His body proportion is great. You love his outfit. He is wearing a white shirt and black leather pants. He has a sweet smile. His name is Sung Hanbin.

Not bad.. you thought in your head.

The Star Level Test started. There are lots of talented trainees. You started feeling nervous. There are also few trainees that make us laugh. The red house, the blue house, and modu uril chyeodabwa. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA. It is not that their performance are bad but maybe they need more practice.

*Your turn finally came* You successfully performing Power.

Lee Seokhoon: I like your tone. You have a unique voice. Your voice is also stable while dancing. 

Solji: Good choice of song as this song be able to show your vocal.

Lip J: I also like your dance. It is grace and clean. Not too much energy and just good. Maybe you can practice more on the detail parts.

Y/n: Nae I understand. Kamsahamnida.

Choi Youngjoon: Please wait while we discuss.

.

.

Choi Youngjoon: KQ Entertainment trainee y/n, Congratulations 3 stars ⭐⭐⭐