I'm sorry, Anti....

~The next morning~

Marvin sighed softly looking over at the time it was currently 9:30AM. He had spent the whole night working on different formulas to change his brother back. He didn't forget the little outburst he had with Evelien and Anti guilt was still coursing through him he couldn't take the feeling anymore. He got up from his desk and walked over to his door, but once he opened it Jackie was standing there with an angry expression on his face.

"I'm guessing he heard what happened last night." Marvin thought to himself, with a frown.

He looked at Jackie and sighed softly; he knew the hero was going to start yelling at him, but he just didn't have the time right now; he needed to find Evelien and Anti and apologize.

"What the hell man?! What is wrong with you! Why'd you yell at Anti last night?!" Jackie asked, angrily.

"Look, I know I fucked up, but I was just going to go apologize to him and Evelien right now." Marvin said, looking at the hero.

"You're kinda too late, they went out not too long ago. You're going to have to wait for them to get home." Jackie said, growling a bit.

"Do you know where they went?" Marvin asked, rubbing the back of his neck anxiously.

"I'm not telling you! You fucked up now you're going to have to sit here and deal with the guilt!" Jackie said, crossing his arms.

Marvin groaned in annoyance, "I have been all night, Jackie! I feel like shit for what I did!"

"Good! Maybe you should sit here and think some more about what you did! It'll teach you a lesson that Anti's not a grown ass adult right now! He's a kid! A kid with feelings like everyone else. Feelings that you hurt!" Jackie shouted out angrily, before walking away from the magician.

Marvin wanted to go after the hero, but there was no point Jackie was right. Sometimes Marvin forgets Anti's feelings are more sensitive than everyone else's. Marvin sighed softly and closed his bedroom door. He decided it would be best to wait it out until they got home then he'd go apologize. He walked over to his bed and lay down thinking of ways to make it up to Anti. Then some ideas clicked into his head. He could take Anti to the park! Anti loved the park, right? Maybe taking him there along with getting him some ice cream would be an amazing apology. Marvin smiled happily at the idea he thought of he rarely spends time with Anti anyways not after the incident. Maybe some brother bonding would be amazing for the two, but first he needs to wait until they get home in the meantime a cat nap is an order. Marvin smiled softly feeling sleep consume him he began to close his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Marvin woke up to laughter happening downstairs. He picked up his phone to check the time he sat up and smiled happily remembering the plans he had made for Anti. It was only 2PM. They still had the rest of the day to go out and have some fun. Marvin got up from his bed and walked over to his door and opened it. He walked out of his room and made his way towards the stairs, but when he was about to go down them he heard laughter from the living room. It sounded like there were more people here. He made his way down the stairs and entered the living room. When he entered he was suddenly shot in the face with a nerf dart. He looked over to see who shot him, but quickly smiled when he saw Chase's kids Sam and Kallie hiding behind the couch giggling happily. Chase walked in and looked at his kids sternly which caused the kids to frown.

"I told you to be careful when you're shooting those darts. It's time to put them away anyways, lunch is almost ready." Chase said, smiling softly.

Kallie and Sam nodded, putting their nerf guns away in their backpacks. Marvin looked over at Chase and smiled a bit.