Prologue

Cross road deal. We all have heard and know about Cross road deal. Where a person makes a deal with the king of HELL. He tells the Satan what he wants and in return he has to give his own soul to the Satan. But if a normal human who made a Cross road deal with the Satan get what he wants but also finds a way to not give his soul in return. This person is Choi Chae-Rong who made a deal with Satan but never gave Satan what he wanted in return. His Soul. He made a deal about what any typical human will want. Power. He wanted to become the most powerful creature not only of this Planet earth but all the other planets and Realms and........ he got what he wanted from the Satan. He got the power. He became the most powerful creature anyone have ever saw. A werewolf. The first ever werewolf. But he never gave Satan what he wanted. He never gave his soul to Satan. But how??? It is said that he found a witch who helped him. The witch did a ritual that made Satan not be able to take his soul. But you can't just take what you want from the Satan without giving him what he wanted. Choi Chae-Rong made The king of hell so angry that he was going to do anything to make him regret his choice. He made a prophecy that said that the 56th generation of the werewolves will be the last generation. The last generations will have 9 alphas. These 9 alphas will be the strongest yet the most ruthless werewolves the world has ever seen but the day they will meet their mate. Who will change them for the better. The end of werewolves will start. There will be an attack on them that will kill the mate and after that no werewolf will come in the world. Without their mate the alphas will die and their will be no-one to take care of the werewolves. The powers that the alphas possessed will vanish with their deaths. With the vanishing of powers the tree of life will die and if the tree of life died every single werewolf will die.
Everything will be over. There will be no werewolf. Everything will end with them. Everything will end with the Alphas.

_________________________________________

                     Author's Note
    ____________________________________
_________________________________________

Okay!!!! So the prologue is here. I will soon upload the first Chapter. I will try to upload frequently. But if I can’t then it will be because of school. For now bye everyone.