To whiskey peak we go!!

The Strawhat crew decided to sail towards the whiskey peak after Crocus instructed that, it is the first island of the grand line.

Alice bid farewell to Laboon and Crocus. He was still shocked to see her able to communicate with Laboon so he grew fond of her without him knowing about it.

As the ship sails on, the season turns to winter. And sometimes spring.

"IT'S FREEZING!"

The merry-go, having set out from the twin capes after the heartful farewell from Alice towards Laboon and Crocus. Who returned with the same energy, the crew heads straight for whiskey peak.

"Done! It's the man who fell from the sky! Mr Snowman!!" Luffy declared while patting his snowman. Alice and Usopp looked up at his work from their own. After Nami forcefully made Alice wear a jacket that was Nami's so it was too big for her as it came down to her upper thigh and came past her fingers. She went to Sanji for breakfast before immediately running away to make a snowman on the deck.

 She went to Sanji for breakfast before immediately running away to make a snowman on the deck

Usopp laughed saying that his snowman was boring make Luffy snap at him.

"Behold, my soulful masterpiece! The snow Queen!!" He stepped aside to reveal a beautiful art of a lady. Both the siblings were awe-struck by the amazing art piece.

"USOPP! THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! ONE THE BEST I'VE SEEN!" Alice's compliment made him laugh in pride. Luffy complimented him before shooting his snowman punch. Which made a hole in the face, ruining the snowwoman.

Luffy and Usopp fought while Alice worked on her which was of her brothers.

Luffy turned towards his sister who wasn't laughing or making any sound. He walked towards her and widened his eyes at her snow art. She was using a thin stick to make Luffy's scar.

"ALICE!! THAT IS SO COOL!!!"

Turning back she saw her brother and Usopp gawking at her snowmans. Usopp complimented and asked who the other two were making Alice at the short-haired boy and looked at Usopp about to respond.

"AAAAAAAGH!!!!!"
Nami yelled making the three and Sanji turns towards her.

"What!? What's it!?"

"What happened, Nami!?"

"Are you hungry, Nami?" Alice asked making Luffy hit his fist down on his palm. "That's got to be it! Good observation Alice!"

"TURN THE SHIP AROUND 180 DEGREES!!! HURRY!!"

"A hundred and eighty degrees!? Why are we turning back?" Usopp asked before Luffy asked if she forgot something.

"NO! Somehow the ship got turned around! We're going back the way we came!!" She said before looking at her log pose. "I only took my eyes off the log pose for a second!! And the sea was so smooth.."