Chapter 12.5: Jessica

Jessica's POV

"You must come home early, you cant just leave me here whole day."

"Where's your 'Fiance' then? How sad for my poor sister, his fiance won't give her attention" Krystal teased on the other end. Can't she not tease even for a single day? Sometimes, she just gets into my nerves that I had no choice to calm myself down, of course she's my sister. The skies are already dark, and yet no messages from Y/N. 

I had to run an errand with Mr. tiu as he's one of the reasons why my business is still alive these days. Travelling from province to province, who wouldn't get tired with that? Good thing I had my driver with me and I'm just here, resting against the backseat as I watched the colorful skylines of Seoul from the window. 

Saving Y/N from different scenarios during his part time days wasn't enough to gain his trust on me. But I can do this, I had to take things slow at first and understand him. Hiding the fact that I used to be a member of her flings' group was hard, if ever he knew about it, will he start ghosting me? I don't know to myself but I just had to wait for the right timing. 

I scrolled into my phone's gallery, and saw this picture on my favorites album.

The days where I used to enjoy performing on the stages, not fearing of any halts nor deals

The days where I used to enjoy performing on the stages, not fearing of any halts nor deals. The only thing that was running into my mind was my fan's impressions, even if I never gave a shit about negative comments about me, I still had to avoid it for the sake of my image. It was pretty amusing to know I used to be the 'Ice Princess' because of my cold-looks (They say)

We would take lunches together, and even go the beach together. I gotta be honest that Kpop wasn't really strict back on our days, dating wasn't a big deal and we can even date whenever we want, it's just that dating wasn't really in my head. Occasionally, we would also fight, just like what normal sisters would do. But in a short period time, we would also forgive each other and be one once again, until that day comes.

The girls whom I treated like family, were also the ones who would end my fantasy world. I pressed my finger over her face over the screen, the backer, leech leader of the group. I would never forget the words that came out from her mouth, it was a scar that would never be removed inside me, a mark that would never fade. 

"A selfish shit"

They did nothing, but look at me like a stranger in the room. I was there standing like a woman who killed someone in front of their eyes, I couldn't do anything but run and hide myself from them, hatred consumed me. But look how pathetic they were right now, despite my departure on the group, I still had the largest net worth compared to them. Isn't that something to be proud off?

I promised myself that there would be a day where the tables will be on my side. The day I landed my foot on this country again with Y/N, I knew this would be the day where my cards would take place. 

****

The car stopped and in realization, I was already at the condo upon looking over my window. My driver gladly opened the door for me, something that he normally do. The moment I stood in front of the entrance stairs, my heart felt heavy, a strange feeling of danger in my surroundings. The driveway was surrounded by fancy plants and grasses, it was pleasant but the feeling was still here.

I scanned around my surroundings, a black, old-looking sedan was under the shade of the tall grass in my left. It was at the farthermost corner and it was very hard to distinguish since the darkness filled the majority of its hood. It was the only sedan parked near the driveway, nothing else.

"Any problem, ma'am?" My driver asked.

I breathed out, shaking my head and lied. "Nothing, just park the car back on the basement."

I kept my eyes at that spot until I feel the door handle on my hand. Am I being paranoid again? It must be the stress throughout the day again. The lounge was empty despite the receptionist in my right and I had to take the elevator alone.

Walking my way through the corridor, my heart still felt heavy. The sense of danger was still with me, yet there's no one even around. Even my pride was consuming me from calling Y/N, but he's the only guy I can trust to be with me, despite his ignorance.

"If you'll ask me where I'm, I'm . . . "

"Y/N can you meet me back at the condo again?"

A short silence filled us. "Why? I'm with my assistant, you can call him if you don't trust me or whatever it is."

"No" I stuttered. "I mean, I just . . I have a surprise. . . I want to show you something"

"Surprise?" His tone became welcoming. "Surprise of you to do such things rather than scolding me all the way around"

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I just really missed you, I'm sorry for awhile ago. So I really need you here with me."

Author

My school is going to resume tomorrow, so I had to update twice today. I'm sorry to say but updates may be delayed once again since school stuffs is going to consume me once again. But don't worry, I'll try my best to update for you my beloved readers <3